14

Yunho's pov

I walked out of my last class and saw Mingi stood. He waited after class for me to pick me up. I smiled widely and leaned forward to peck his lips.

"Hey, baby," Mingi smiled. I smiled widely and wrapped my free arm around his free arm. Mingi kissed my cheek and glared at the disgusted faces of people around us.

"Stop staring!" Mingi ordered. Everyone who was turned away. I smiled softly and let Mingi lead me out of the school. We met up with our six friends at the school gates.

They each came out in pairs. Seonghwa with Hongjoong, Wooyoung with San, and Yeosang with Jongho.

"Hey guys," I smiled. They smiled in return and waved.

"Hey," came a chorus of male voices. We all walked together until we found our cars. I didn't know how to drive so I rode with Mingi.

"How was school after lunch?" Mingi asked, his hand resting on my thigh as usual. I smiled softly at the contact.

"It was boring, but then I got to see my favorite person," I mumbled. Mingi raised his right eyebrow.

"Your favorite person? Who is that?" Mingi asked teasingly. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You," I blushed softly. Mingi smiled widely. He kissed my lips once we stopped at a red light. A car honked behind us, telling us to go.

"Oh my," I laughed as we drove past the light. Mingi chuckled and gave my thigh a soft squeeze.

"How was that?" Mingi asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I liked it," I smiled still. Mingi smiled widely and parked the car outside of his house. I looked at him confused.

"Why are we at your house?" I asked. Mingi smiled.

"I want you to meet my parents," Mingi claimed. I gasped and shook my head quickly.

"I'm not dressed well enough to meet your parents! I don't even have any foundation on!" I exclaimed. Mingi looked at me sadly and turned my face to look at him.

"You look beautiful with or without makeup and good clothes. Please don't worry so much," Mingi begged. I nodded my head and smiled softly.

"Thank you, babe," I spoke softly and unbuckled my seatbelt. Mingi smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed back happily as I turned my body to face him.

   "God, you're beautiful," Mingi smiled as we separated. I blushed shyly and shook my head.

   "No I'm not," I mumbled and left the car. I walked to the front door and waited for Mingi. We would soon meet his parents.