01

Yunho's pov

"Ugh, my head," I mumbled as I awoke. I naked was in a stranger's bedroom. I groaned and groggily got dressed again in yesterday's clothes.

"Yeosang, where are you?" I asked over the phone. Yeosang sniffled and told me he was at his apartment. I quickly finished sobering up hearing the tears in his voice.

   "Yeosang, what's wrong?" I asked as I picked up my dropped keys and wallet from the carpeted floor.

   "Mingi broke up with me. He- he said he never loved me and that he had found someone else. I- I knew he is a fuckboy, but I thought my good natured ways were enough to change him, but apparently not," Yeosang sobbed.

   "Yeo, if anything, you were too good for him. You're student council president, you're a high school club leader, and you've got a scholarship to a prestigious dance academy. What does he have? Probably some kind of STDs," I spoke as I walked out of the house to my car.

   Last night Yeosang and I had gone to a house party, and apparently I hooked up with someone while he got broken up with. I gasped as I unlocked my car.

   "Yeosang, did he say why he was breaking up with you?" I asked as I turned my phone on speaker so I could drive.

   "He said I was just a place holder until he got to "him." I don't know who he is, but I hate that he stole Mingi from me. If I ever find out who "he" is, I'll wring his neck," Yeosang swore.

   Suddenly, an unknown number shot me a text. I ignored it and continued driving and talking to Yeosang.

   "I'm coming over, Yeo. We can have sweets until we're sick and watch as many Disney movies as you want," I spoke before letting Yeosang hang up. I pulled into the parking lot of a small store and checked my phone for that mysterious message.

   "I had fun last night; wanna try it again?" I mumbled, reading the text aloud to myself. I scoffed and sent a text back.

   Me
   Who is this?

Unknown
The guy you slept with last night.

Me
That doesn't answer who you are though...

   Unknown
   Call me Min. If you still don't know who I am
I'd like for us to meet up so you can see me again.

  Me
I'm not meeting up with you until I know your real name.

                                                                                                                                                                                      Min
                                                                                                                                                      You'll know soon enough.
Me
Okay. I have to go help my friend.
He just got broken up with.

   I stopped texting and entered the store. I quickly bought all of the sweets Yeosang and I like before piling them into my car after paying.

   Me
I'm on my way, Yeo.