07

Yunho's pov

"Yun, Jongho is actually serious about taking me on a date! He's right outside my apartment!" Yeosang exclaimed over the phone. I laughed and smiled.

"Then go on that date and stop talking to me!" I laughed and smiled. Yeosang yelled before hanging up. I sighed as I knew I had to get ready too.

    Mingi asked that we go on a date to the movies today. It's Saturday, so I had nothing else to do, so I said yes to his date.

   "Mingi?" I asked as I buckled my seatbelt. Mingi hummed in response.

   "You look really handsome," I mumbled shyly. Mingi wore black jeans, a white t shirt, and a red leather jacket. I smiled as Mingi rested his right hand on my left thigh. He gave my thigh a gentle squeeze and smiled.

   "So do you, Yunho," Mingi smiled as I allowed his hand to stay on my thigh. I gently sat my hand on top of his and smiled softly. I wore a pair of black leather pants, a light blue shirt, and a white leather jacket.

   He soon parked his car in the theater parking lot. He have my thigh another soft squeeze before he unbuckled himself.

   Before I could even think, Mingi jumped out of his car and ran around to the passenger side. He opened my door for me and held a hand out. He helped me climb out of the sleek black car. He never let go of my hand as we entered.

  "What snacks do you want?" I asked as I pulled out my wallet. Mingi furrowed his brows and gently pushed my hand down.

   "I'm paying, Yunho. Don't worry," Mingi smiled. I shook my head.

   "I'm not letting you pay for everything. At least let me buy the snacks or the tickets," I spoke up. Mingi smiled and kissed my cheek.

    "With me, you don't have to pay for anything." Mingi explained. I sighed and shook my head once again.

   "I want to, Mingi. If you don't let me pay for anything this date, I'll pay for the next one. This isn't going to be a relationship where I rely on you for paying for me," I said and Mingi sighed playfully.

   "You drive a hard bargain, baby," Mingi laughed. I smiled widely and paid for our snacks before Mingi could. Mingi frowned at me and pouted.

   "Don't pout, babe. You can pay for the next date," I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and hugged me around my waist.

   "So there will be a second date?" Mingi teased. I shrugged my shoulders.

   "As long as you want to go on dates with me, we can go on many dates," I smiled shyly. Mingi cooed and pinched my cheek as we walked into the viewing room.

   "Why wouldn't I want to go on more dates with you?" Mingi asked. I sighed and ran a hand through my purple hair.

   "Because you're out of my league, Mingi. I'm a nerd, you're the most popular guy at school," I explained. Mingi gasped and held me to himself.

   "I'm not out of your league. If anything, you're out of mine. You're so smart, so kind and generous, so amazing. I'm just a dude who gained popularity because he is rich," Mingi claimed. I smiled softly and leaned my head on his shoulder once we sat down.

   "What movie are we watching?" I asked. Mingi gave me a teasing smile.

  "The Conjuring," he stated. I whined knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight on my own.

   "Mingi, I hate scary movies! I never can sleep by myself afterward!" I whined. Mingi smiled softly.

   "Maybe I'll have to stay over then," he says. My eyes widened.