20

Yunho's pov

   "Alright, do you want to finish the school day?" Mingi asked. I nodded my heads down accepted the clothes he handed me. I quickly pulled them all on and followed him out the doors.

   "Buckle up," Mingi mumbled as he started the car. I did as I was told and smiled as he rested his right hand on my thigh. I placed my hand over his and smiled continuously until we got to school.

   "Okay, we're here, baby. I'll see you in a few hours outside of your last class," Mingi promised as he opened my door for me.

   It was almost lunch time, so we signed in and headed to the cafeteria to wait on our friends.

   "Jeong Yunho, where the heck have you been?" Seonghwa asked once he saw me sat at our table. I smiled shyly and shushed him.

   "I was with Mingi..." I mumbled shyly. Yeosang pulled my shirt down a little and grinned.

   "You two had sex!" He claimed. I covered his mouth and looked around for anyone who had heard.

   The same girl from a few days ago stood up quickly. She scampered over to me and threw a punch at my face.

  I stepped back a few paces and held my stricken right cheek. Mingi stomped his way over and glared at the girl.

   "What was that for? Why did you punch my boyfriend?" He asked, his voice deep and menacing. She gulped and looked up at him.

   "He took you from me!" She bellowed. Mingi copied what she said mockingly.

   "'He took you from me!' No he did not! I was never yours! Yunho has always been my dream boy and now he's mine, so next time you think to even touch him..." he leaned in close to her ear.

   "I'll end you," he stated. She squealed and ran back to her table.

   My cheek throbbed painfully from the rings she wore. Mingi gasped and stepped closer to me. He slowly raised his hands to cup my bruising cheek.

"Baby, I'm so sorry she did this to you," Mingi spoke softly to me. I sighed and shook my head, my gaze lowered to the ground.

"It's okay-"

"It's not okay! She hurt you! Come on, let's go see the principal," Mingi urged me. I nodded and grabbed my backpack, following him out of the lunch room and into the office.

"Sir, a female student punched Yunho in the face," Mingi talked for me. The principal looked at me for confirmation, but gasped seeing how quickly my face had bruised.

"What was her name?" He asked.

"Min Sura," Mingi claimed. The principal nodded and called her to come to the office.

"Is it true you punched Yunho?" He asked. The girl burst into tears claiming she did not. Mingi glared at the girl, causing her to confess.

"I did. He took Mingi from me so I punched him." Sura smirked, tears streaks present in her makeup.

   "You're expelled for hitting another student. I will call your parents and have them fill out the paperwork," the principal claimed, making the girl cry again.

  "You two are free to go back to class now," the principal said, looking at Mingi and I. We nodded our heads and left the room.

   "Come on, I'll walk you to class, baby," Mingi smiled and kissed my cheek sweetly. I smiled softly and led him to my class.