05

Yunho's pov

"Yeosang, please! Listen to me," I begged, lightly gripping onto his right hand. He snatched his hand back and glared up at me.

"It was him, wasn't it? "Min." Song Mingi. My now ex boyfriend. Did you plan this, Yunho? Did you plan to steal my boyfriend from me the whole month I was with him?" Yeosang asked pointedly. I gasped and shook my head.

"No, not at all! I didn't even know it was Mingi who took my first night until last night! Sure I may have small feelings for him, but I would never-"

"So you do have feelings for Mingi. Why did you lie to him, then?" Jongho asked. I screamed quietly and put my head in my hands.

"Yeosang, please let me explain. Jongho, don't interject me," I begged. Yeosang and Jongho sighed then looked at each other.

"I do have small, small feelings for Mingi, but that's mainly because he took my first time, Yeo. I was drunk and literally don't even remember it, but because he texted me afterwards, I know it was him." I sighed and turned away from Yeosang as tears rolled down my cheeks. I always hated crying in front of my best friend, though I knew he wouldn't judge.

"Yun, did you do this on purpose?" Yeosang asked after a moment. I shook my head slowly. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's okay, then. I'm not mad at you. I'm more mad at myself that I didn't see that he likes you. I should've known that I wasn't good enough for him," Yeosang scoffed. I placed my hands over his and turned around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and cried into my best friend.

"I'm so sorry, Yeosang... I promise I didn't try to steal you boyfriend. I'm not even completely sure that it was Mingi. What would he see on me? I'm just a nerd like you," I teased Yeosang through my tears.

"Hush, it's okay, Yun. I forgive you," Yeosang smiled and held me tighter as I cried. Jongho gently tapped Yeosang's shoulder, causing us to stop and look at him.

"Yeosang, I've honestly had a crush on you since middle school... I didn't really know how to tell you, but San just told me to follow you. I'm sorry if it's too soon, but could I possibly take you on a date sometime?" Jongho scratched the back of his neck. Yeosang beamed happily. He shyly nodded his head, causing a shy smile to grace Jongho's lips.

   "How about this Saturday? Where would you want to go?" Jongho asked. I smiled softly, knowing my best friend would be ten times happier with Jongho.

   I silently left the pair and walked back to where Mingi was when I left him.

   "Mingi, I accept your offer to date me," I smiled slightly as Mingi softly kissed my lips. I could get used to this.