10

Yunho's pov

'Yun, what do you mean?'

"Mingi didn't have sex with me. It was Hongjoong. He got my number from my phone and gave it to Mingi. Mingi apparently has genuine feelings for me, but he lied to me! What do I do?" I sobbed.

'Then who is Mingi infatuated with if it isn't you?'

"Seonghwa.."

'This is a mess....' Yeosang mumbled. I cried harshly hearing Mingi knock. This time it was softer than before.

"Yun, please let me explain." Mingi knocked. I hung up with Yeosang and stood up from the floor. I unlocked the door and faced Mingi.

His cheek held a red handprint as he looked at me. I sobbed again.

"I'm sorry for hitting you..." I mumbled as Mingi brought me into his arms. Mingi shushed me and rubbed my nape.

   "I deserved it for not telling you the truth. I'm sorry," Mingi apologized. I cried softly and hid my face in his neck.

   "Does that mean you like Seonghwa instead of me?" I asked softly. Mingi kissed the shell of my ear.

   "No, absolutely not. I like you, Yunho. Seonghwa was a one night stand that I'll never love. You're my boyfriend, and I know I'll love you," Mingi spoke sweetly.

    I nodded my head and yawned. Mingi softly tapped my thighs, telling me to jump. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist.

   "But what about Hongjoong? What if he has feelings for me?" I asked sleepily.

   "He can't, he has Seonghwa now," Mingi claimed as he sat me on the bed. I climbed under the blankets and motioned for Mingi to join me.

   "If you say so," I laid my head on his chest, listening to his calm heartbeat. Mingi softly caressed my waist and kissed my temple.