16

Yunho's pov

"That I did, huh?" Mingi laughed dryly. He shook his head and groaned.

"I shouldn't have teased you. Now we're both hard and can't do anything about it since dinner is almost ready," Mingi claimed. I smiled softly and kissed his lips.

"We can just talk until we calm down before going to eat," I tried. Mingi nodded his head and sat beside me. He held my right hand in his and smiled softly.

"Yunho, I know I've never said this before and probably should wait to tell you, but i do love you. A lot. You've made me really happy without even trying," Mingi confides. I smiled softly and caressed his hand with my thumb.

"I don't know what to say, Min. It's too soon for me to tell if I love you or not. I do like you, a lot, but I don't know if I love you yet. I'm sorry..." I mumbled. Mingi smiled softly and shook his head.

"It's okay, Yun. Don't worry about it," Mingi comforted me sweetly. I apologized again and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Boys, dinner is ready!" Mingi's mommy claimed. We both glanced down at ourselves and smiled. We were fine now, so we left his room hand in hand.

"Aww, Yuna, look!" Mingi's momma squealed. I smiled softly and sat down beside Mingi on one side of the table. His moms sat on the other side.

   "I hope you like take out, neither of us can cook well," His mommy laughed and gently shoved her wife.

   "Take out is fine, miss," I smiled politely. Both moms looked at me shocked.

   "You can call us momma and mommy if you'd like. You don't have to be so formal, Yunho," Mingi's mommy smiled. I nodded my head and began eating the pizza that was slid in front of me once everyone else had their food.

   "So Miss, er, momma, mommy, are there baby pictures of Mingi? I'd like to see him as a baby if thats okay?" I asked hesitantly after we finished our meal.

   "Yes! We have three photo books full of pictures of our little rascal," Mommy claimed. I smiled widely and looked at Mingi happily. 

 "I can't wait to see them!" I exclaimed as Mingi gently squeezed my thigh warningly. I gave him a glare and walked with his moms to the living room to look at the pictures of my boyfriend as a baby.

   "This is his first picture. He was just born a few hours prior when I took this picture." Momma smiled softly.