Bus Ride to Saitama

Y/N woke up this morning excited for the training camp.  It was already 2:30 in the morning and the bus was going to leave at 3:30, so she woke up just on time.  Y/N made her bed and got her already prepared uniform before heading into the bathroom.  She prepared herself and put on her clothes, which consists of a pair of denim shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and her Karasuno jacket. (feel free to adjust the size of the clothing like high waisted shorts or an over sized t-shirt)

After her cleaning up her place a bit more and making breakfast, she quickly ate and got her bag for the week.  Her bag had all of the clothes she was going to wear for the weekend since the training camp was in Tokyo.  Y/N got her bag, essentials, and key before locking up her apartment and leaving the place with haste.

Y/N boarded and train and walked a short distance before meeting with with Hinata like usual.  Hinata saw her from a far and waved.  Of course she waved back and headed over to his direction.

"Hey Sho san," Y/N greeted, as soon as she came in contact with Hinata.

Hinata replied, "Hey Y/N chan, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I couldn't sleep at all because I was so excited to go,"

Y/N replied, "I mean you could always sleep on the bus ride there."

"I mean that's what I was hoping for," Hinata said.

"I'm pretty scared for the training camp, or well scared for Yachi san anyways."

"Well how come?" Hinata asked, while the two turned around a corner.

Y/N continued, "Remember on Monday when we were all sitting and eating lunch together?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"When you left, Tsukishima san scared Yachi san with the tall guys that were going to be at the training camp."

"Really? What did Yamaguchi san do?"

"He just watched after trying to stop Tsukishima san." Y/N replied, "oh and I was wondering too, how come you don't talk to Tobio san anymore? Last week was the last day of school and you guys didn't exchange any words."

"Well that's because I was trying to be better than him," Hinata replied, "you can't talk to a rival especially if you're training."

"I guess we're here now, let's drop your bike off and head to the parking lot." Y/N said.

"Got it,"

The best friends went off the park Hinata's bike at the front of the school.  Hinata locked his bike up before leaving to the parking lot, where everyone else was.  Everyone on the team had already arrived, this included.  The team looked over at where the two were coming from.

"Hey you two!" Sugawara greeted.

Everyone else greeted the two as they went over to the group.  Hinata went over to Tanaka since he called him over and Y/N went off to talk to Yachi.  Now that the team and Sensei takeda were there, all they had to do was wait for Coach Ukai to arrive.

"Oh man! Oh man!" Hinata said excitedly, "Taking off super early in the morning sure is exciting."

"Oh yeah I forgot, you weren't here when we took off last time." Tanaka commented.

Y/N and Yachi watched as Hinata became more invested into the conversation.

"Hinata san looks excited to go huh?" Yachi commented.

"Yeah he really is," Y/N replied, "Sho san told me that he couldn't sleep last night because of that."

"I was wondering, what did you pack for camp?"