Training Camp Pt. 2

(Y/N and Kageyama came back of course and this is the next day.  Fukurodani and Karasuno are in the middle of a game)

"M-Maybe I'm just imagining it, but it seems like Fukurodani isn't fazed at all." Takeda exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Ukai agreed.

Bokuto was in his emo mode since he couldn't spike the ball properly.  The rest of his team were playing like usual, against Karasuno.  The scores were now 22 to 22, both teams now in a tie.

Akaashi yelled, "Chance ball!"

"Here!" Haruki yelled.

"Right now there are two attackers in Fukurodani's front line.  Are they going to do a fast attack from the center, or a back row attack,"  Kageyama thought to himself, "or will number four finally make his move."

Akaashi suddenly made a setter's dump, surprising everyone and earning his team a point.  The game continued and Fukurodani eventually hit set point.  Asahi was serving now and began another game.

"Komi!" Akaashi yelled.

"Got it," Komi yelled back, as he received the ball.

Akaashi thought to himself as he waited for the ball, "I'm sure that Karasuno figured out what kind of team we are by now.  Which means that their attention is off the ace.  And Bokuto san wants to hit so bad that he's getting fidgety."

Akaashi quickly set the ball over to Bokuto and he immediately spiked it.  Bokuto passed both Kageyama's and Tsukishima's blocks to earn his team a point.  Kiyoko looked at the clock and tapped both Y/N's and Yachi's shoulders.

"Hey guys, let's set up the barbecue now," Kiyoko said, "Y/N chan, can you get Mako san and Yachi can you get Eri san?  I'll go tell Kaori san and Yukie san."

Y/N and Yachi nodded before heading off to do their job.  The girls eventually got to the kitchen and started to work.

"Coach Nekomata was right, the papers were going to be on the kitchen island," Yukie said, rushing over to the counter.

"Careful Yukie san, everyone gets a packet." Kaori reminded.

"Right right," Yukie said.

The packets were passed out and the girls started to flip through it.

"Does anyone want to help me set up the barbecue grills and tables?" Kiyoko asked.

"I'll help out," Yachi said.

"Same with me," Kaori said, "plus you need an extra person for the meat and utensils."

"Y/N chan, wanna help me make the onigiri?" Yukie asked.

"Yeah sure," Y/N agreed.

Mako stated, "I guess you're stuck cutting up vegetables with me Eri san."

"I don't mind," Eri smiled, "so let's get going everyone."

Everyone went off to do their jobs.  Kaori, Yachi, and Kiyoko were busy outside setting up the place.  Everyone else was in the kitchen making the food.  Y/N cooked the rice while Yukie got out the seaweed and the other materials.  Mako and Eri started to cut up all of the vegetables, which were in the refrigerator.

Time had passed and the girls had almost finished their jobs.  Y/N, Eri, Mako, and Kaori helped out with the vegetable cutting since there were a lot and onions were involved.  Once the boys were out, all of them got their utensils and plates.  Everyone waited patiently for the end of Coach Nekomata's  speech.

"Thank you for all your hard work at this training camp,  folks," Coach Nekomata exclaimed, "The empty stomach is what tasty food smiles at.  Let your muscles repair to your heart's content."