Match Day

*It's after school on a Monday btw*

Y/N and Yachi were on their way to the school gym, since Y/N invited Yachi to watch the game with her.  Y/N had planned to watch Hinata and Kageyama play as well.

"Hey Yachi san, do you want to join a club with me?" Y/N asked, looking over at her friend.

"I think I'm okay with it, as long as you're doing it of course," Yachi replied with a smile.

"I guess we're both joining the volleyball club then," Y/N added, smiling back at Yachi.

Yachi's facial expression changed, "Wait what?"

While the two took their time to head over to the gym, the boys were busy changing in the locker rooms.

"So are the three of you ready to play today?" Sugawara asked, setting down his bag.

"Yeah I can't wait to play again," Hinata exclaimed, "my friend is coming to watch us by the way!"

Kageyama lightly cleared him throat as he changed his shirt.

"Is there something wrong Kageyama san?" Tanaka asked.

Kageyama shook his head signaling a firm "no" and turned away.

"Hey Kageyama san, I was wondering," Hinata started, "do you like Y/N chan as a crush?"

"Wait Kageyama san has a crush? That's surprising," Tanaka commented.

"Yeah I do, what about it," Kageyama flat out stated, with a blush on his face.

"Well that was surprising," Sugawara reacted, "it must be an interesting topic since he straight out said it."

"W-whatever, we should go," Kageyama said before leaving the room.

The team left the locker room for the gym and waited for Daichi and his team.  Kageyama stood in the corner of the gym, near the doors, and Tanaka and Sugawara were getting the court ready.

Y/N and Yachi had just walked in to gym.  Kageyama gazed at Y/N's smile as she walked in the building.

"Hey there's your girlfriend," Hinata joked.

Kageyama hit Hinata in the back of his head, "No she isn't boke!"

Y/N turned around, right after telling Yachi to stand near the gym stage.

"Sho san Kageyama san, do you guys know where Sugawara san is?" Y/N asked.

"Y-yeah he's over t-there," Kageyama replied, pointing over to Sugawara's direction.

"Okay thank you," Y/N said before walking away.

"Nice job talking to your crush," Hinata commented.

"Tch boke Hinata boke!" Kageyama yelled.

"Oh look a pretty girl just walked in!" HInata exclaimed.

"Kiyoko san!" Tanaka cheered.

Everyone in the gym was a bit busy crowding around Kiyoko while another conversation was happening.

"Hey you two what's up?!" Sugawara greeted, stopping his conversation with Daichi.

"We would like to join the team as managers please," Y/N answered with a smile.

"So you have chosen, well you two should meet Kiyoko," Daichi added, "she's our manager here."

The two third years showed Y/N and Yachi over to Kiyoko.

Y/N looked over at Yachi, who looked like she was trembling in fear.