You and Me

(The food is for later in the date)

Y/N laced her fingers with Kageyama's, "So what are we gong to do out here exactly."

"Now that we're actually out, I don't know what to do," Kageyama whispered.

"You're up for anything right?"

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"I was craving some ice cream, so can we go?" Y/N asked.

"Sure, as long as it's pretty close." Kageyama answered.

"Here lemme find something on my phone." Y/N said, taking her phone out.

Kageyama looked over her shoulder and looked at their options.  Y/N scrolled throught the options given.  The couple looked at each other, giving that stare telling each other which place would suffice.

"Let's go here, Huskey Geloto," Y/N said pointing at her phone, "it's the closest option and it's cheaper than the other places."

"Come on, we have a bus to catch," Kageyama said, lacing his fingers with Y/N's.

"Yep, as soon as I pull up the directions," Y/N replied with a smile.

The couple followed the GPS on Y/N's phone, all the way to the designated bus stop.  After boarding the bus, the two sat down for a ten minute ride to a stop near there.  Kageyama and Y/N was dropped off and they headed over to the corner store.

"Look Tobio san, we made it," Y/N cheered, "I can see the lights and the logo."

"Okay, hold up for me a bit." Kageyama said.

Y/N turned to Kageyama's face to see what he needed.  Kageyama adjusted the oversized hoodie that Y/N was wearing, from the sleeves to the collar.  He then gently patted Y/N's head and grabbed both of Y/N's hands.

"Now we're ready," Kageyama said with a smile, gently squeezing Y/N's hands.

Y/N could feel the butterflies in her stomach, as if she had fallen in love with him over again.  It wasn't only the hand squeeze that made her flustered, but it was his smile.  Y/N had always found Kageyama's smile as one of her favorite things about him.  No matter what anyone says about it, whether it was about how his face went weird or how his eyes squinted a bit, she would always love it.  She loved how big his smile would be when he's happy or excited, just like now.

Since it was a small business corner store, there wasn't anyone in line at the moment.  Kageyama pressed the service bell and the owner came from the kitchen near the back.  She wiped her hands before helping the two out.

"So did you guys decide on your orders yet?" the owner asked.

"We were wondering what you recommend from here," Y/N replied.

"Here's the menu, I recommend the Kiwi Fruit and Echigohime Strawberry," the owner said, handing the two a piece of paper on the table, "since it tastes best together and it's quite popular during the summer here."

"Yes thank you," Y/N replied, "we'll start discussing."

"That's great, ring the bell again once you've made up your mind," the lady said, "I have something to take care of in the kitchen, be right back."

The owner left for the kitchen while the two looked at the menu.

"I'll just get what she recommended, what about you Tobio san." Y/Nn said.

"I'll get the Milk and Mango combination," Kageyama replied.

Y/N started to giggle to herself while Kageyama watched, looking really confused.