When We First Met

Elementary School Days

(Third person POV)

"Yes!" a man exclaimed as he watched a volleyball game by TV.

Hinata stopped riding his bike along with Y/N.

"Sho san, what is it?" Y/N asked.

Hinata didn't reply and just kept watching the game.

"Oh it's the tiny giant again," Y/N thought to herself, looking at the TV screen.

Y/N then looked at Hinata's face and saw a delighted expression.  The old men, who were watching the TV as well, were clapping.

"Karasuno..." Hinata whispered to himself.

Y/N tapped his shoulder, since they were both on bike, "Sho san, are you aiming for Karasuno?"

"Yeah I am," Hinata replied still looking at the screen.

"Alright then, I'll come along with you." Y/N said.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah of course, I want to see you succeed in person.  That's what best friends are for right?"

"Thanks Y/N chan, sorry about that." Hinata said as the two started biking again, "We should go back now, my mom is making kitsune udon for lunch."

Time skip to Around 3 Years and 3 Months later (Middle School Games)

Y/N woke up that day and was excited to watch Hinata play.  She got changed into her (add in casual clothing) and looked through packed her small bag.

"Okay phone, water bottle, ear buds, towel for Sho san, towel number two just in case if Sho loses the first one, and Advil and bandges just in case if Sho san gets injured." Y/N thought to herself as she checked everything, "Alright well I have everything so let's get going."

Y/N walked out of her room with her mini backpack on.  She walked down the stair and was greeted by her parents.

"Y/N chan, honey, have fun today," Y/N's mom said.

"Tell Hinata chan I said good luck too," her dad added.

"Okay mom dad, bye!" Y/N responded as she put on her shoes.

She left her household and rode her bike over to Hinata's house.  Y/N eventually made it there and knocked on the door, after parking her bike over course.

"Ah Y/N chan, you're here, let's go right now." Hinata exclaimed as he put on his bag, "My mom made us breakfast so we can eat that the gym."

"That's perfect, let's go so we won't be late."

The two rode their bikes over to a nearby train station.  They then boarded a train to get to their destination, which is the Sendai City Gymnasium(you two ate breakfast on the train so yes).  After an hour of so, they made it there and they split off.  Y/N heading to the bleachers and Hinata to the locker rooms.

"Bye Y/N chan," Hinata exclaimed, "I'll see you later."

"Bye Sho san good luck." Y/N yelled back.

Hinata met up with his team mates who were changing at the moment.

"Hey captain," Koji said to Hinata.

"Huh? That's not my name." Hinata said with a confused face.

"But that's what it says on the team list." Izumin joked.

Meanwhile the boys were changing and putting things away, Y/N was settling down on the bleachers.  She put her things down and remembered that she water bottle wasn't filled.  Y/N put her bag down to save her seat in the front row and left.