We Meet Again

*Time Skip to first day of school*

It was a nice sunny morning and the birds were already chirping.  Y/N woke up that day feeling excited to go to school.  She immediately got up to prepare herself.  She brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, put on her uniform, and made breakfast.  She had time to eat, so she decided to sit down a bit before getting her school supplies.  After breakfast was done, she packed her things into her bag and left.  Y/N locked up the place before leaving for school.

Y/N was able to board a train to the closest train station to Karasuno.  After a couple minutes, she got off to walk to rest of the way to school.  She walked past many shops and stores before making it to a cross in the street.  She looked ahead and saw Hinata on his bike.

Hinata had spotted Y/N before this though and called out, "Y/N chan cross over now, let's walk to school together!"

Y/N quickly walked over to Hinata, "Shh some people are still sleeping Sho san."

"Oh right sorry," Hinata whispered back, getting ready to bike again.

"So are you excited to go to school now?" Y/N whispered over to her best friend.

"Nope, I'm just excited for volleyball," Hinata said as he slowly biked, to meet with Y/N's walking pace, "you already know how bad I am at school so you may have to teach me somethings."

"I'm always down for that Sho san," Y/N said with a smile.

"I trained really hard these past few years, so I want to actually try it out on an actual court,"

"Yeah I saw, I was really worried when you were over working yourself." Y/N said, "You were even running in the snow, who does that even?"

"I do, and yes but I made it there anyways, I'm going to beat the 'King' all by myself."

"Yeah just wait when actual school comes in," Y/N said with a small laugh.

"Well at that time, you will help me," Hinata said with a smile.

"Oh look, we've arrived." Y/N said pointing at Karasuno.

"Yeah we have..." Hinata said in awe, "I'll go park my bike and then we can go and take a look at our classes."

Y/N nodded and followed Hinata.  The two were able to park his bike and headed over to a board to see which class they were in.

"Ack no! Y/N chan why are we never in the same classes," Hinata complained, "you should get dumber that way we're in the same class."

"Sho san your grades started slipping since middle school so of course we're in different classes," Y/N pointed out.

"Yeah but you're just too smart," Hinata pouted.

"Well that's not really it, but okay," Y/N replied with a small smile, "but I dislike sports or just intense moving in general so you get a plus for that."

"So I do have a plus," Hinata cheered, "no wonder you rarely ever run."

"Yeah that's why, how do clubs work here anyways?" Y/N asked, "Is it all after school or all before school."

"The application said after school so I'd have to stay," Hinata answered, "sadly I can't walk home with you on certain days, but today there's a meeting in the morning."

"I mean that's alright, but just make sure you're taking care of yourself too."

"Thanks and of course I can take care of myself"

"You should probably get going and get to your club now."

"Since you're in class five and that's up stairs, do you mind walking me to my class first?" Hinata asked.