Let's Actually Talk

* The first day of school was a Friday so it's a weekend now*

(The picture above is what Kageyama wore before and after practice btw)

Hinata woke up at four thirty that morning feeling excited to practice volleyball correctly.  Last night he could barely sleep due to his excitement, but he was able to get enough energy for the day.  He changed his clothes slipped on his coat.  Hinata grabbed his already packed bag and left his house quietly, trying not to wake anyone else up.  With that, he left his house by bike riding at all the way to school.

Meanwhile, Y/N was up and is currently making some food for herself.  She was just making instant ramen while listening to (favorite song).  She was lip syncing a bit until the ramen was done.  She sat down to watch anime while eating.  Y/N played (favorite anime) while she passed the time.

"I finally made it in fifteen minutes, beating my record," Hinata cheered to himself.

He saw a taller figure in the distance.  As it got closer, it revealed Kageyama who was drinking some milk.

"Oh so you're here," Hinata said getting off his bike.

"Yeah it's for practice duh," Kageyama said as he got closer to Hinata, "I still don't want to lose my position as setter."

"Okay well I'm just gonna go park my bike before going in," Hinata said leaving Kageyama.

The two eventually met up at the gym and waited for their upperclassmen to arrive.

"Oi you two!" Tanaka yelled, "I got the key so move out the way!"

"Okay Tanaka san!" Hinata yelled back.

"Shut up boke, people are still sleeping," Kageyama said, hitting Hinata in the back of his head.

"Ow," Hinata whispered.

"Okay let's go inside, it's pretty cold and we have to practice," Tanaka said as he opened the doors, "Sugawara san will be joining us later by the way."

The three headed inside and dropped their bags off.  They started to take off their coats and change into their volleyball gear.

"Great, I forgot my knee pads at home."  Hinata whispered to himself.

Tanaka over heard and replied, "You don't need knee pads, you know that right?"

"Yeah but my mom brought me a new pair and I really wanted to use them today."

"Well I guess if you want, you can go back to your house to get them," Tanaka suggested.

"Oh I know, I'll go call Y/N!" Hinata exclaimed as he looked through his bag, "I'll go call her."

"Are you sure she's awake?" Tanaka asked as he put his coat away.

"Yeah I'm sure, we were texting just a while ago," Hinata replied as he started texting Y/N, "it was around three in the morning I think."

"Oh Noya san and I were at McDonalds at that time!" Tanaka commented.

"Okay another chance with Y/N chan," Kageyama thought to himself.

"Okay and sent, she'll arrive sometime later," Hinata said as he put his phone away, "we should start practicing too,"

Y/N was in the middle of an episode when she got a notification.  She read the message in her head and decided to shut off her computer.  Y/N got changed into another outfit because she was eventually going out for the day.  She put on a pair of jeans and a nice pullover (feel free to change the outfit if you'd like and add a scarf since it's cold).  Y/N cleaned up her area really quickly before she left the house.  She grabbed her phone, apartment keys, and her wallet before leaving as well.