Rainy Day

(There will be an extra part at the end for plus sized people like me, because I need that too and why not)

Many things have changed these past two months.  Asahi and Nishinoya have joined the volleyball team again.  Ukai decided to coach the Karasuno players, all while manning his store.  Best of all, Y/N and Kageyama are dating.

Kageyama had gotten a bit less awkward with Y/N.  The first weeks of dating were pretty hectic.  Kageyama would blush and get flustered in an instant, whether if Y/N held his hand or gave him a kiss on his forehead.  Luckily enough, Kageyama was the one who took Y/N's first kiss, even though it was an accident.  The two were heading home, on the train, after their first date and he thought she was asleep on his shoulder.  Kageyama stared at Y/N for a bit while debating whether to kiss her or not.  Unfortunately, Kageyama dove in to accidentally hit Y/N's forehead with his and kissed her nose instead.  Y/N's eyes shot opened and that scared him.  Kageyama didn't know what else to do, so he asked Y/N for a kiss on the lips and she agreed.

Over the past two months, Kageyama had gotten more comfortable with Y/N.  He would ignite some PDA with Y/N and give her forehead kisses, when he wanted some kisses, but that was it.  The two were on their third month now and Kageyama is still a bit awkward.

Y/N sat in her history class doing some work.  She looked outside to see rain pattering on the window next to her.  

She automatically thought to herself, "I should've brought my umbrella to school today.  I guess I'll run home or something."

The sixth period bell rang, meaning that school was over.  Y/N headed to practice with Yachi after they changed.  The two arrived at the gym a bit earlier than usual to only see the coaches and the three third years.  Asahi and Nishinoya have returned to the team and Ukai came to coach them.  Yachi and Y/N sat down on the stage to wait for practice to begin and Kiyoko to arrive.

"Y/N chan! Yachi san we're here!" Hinata called out.

"Sho san, hi!" Y/N exclaimed.

Hinata ran over to his two friends to greet them.  He sat down next to Y/N until they saw Kageyama walk in.  Y/N got up from her seat to greet Kageyama.

"Kageyama san," Y/N exclaimed, walking over to her boyfriend.

Y/N gave him a hug as soon as she could.  Kageyama was a stiff as a log and stood there, near the doors of the gym.  He eventually found the courage to pat Y/N's back, awkwardly, after a couple seconds.

"Kageyama san, are you tired?" Y/N asked, looking up at Kageyama.

"Um yeah I am," Kageyama replied.

Y/N dragged him over, holding on to his hand, near the stage.  She sat in her original seat, between Hinata and Yachi.  Kageyama stood in front of Y/N, wondering what was going on.

Y/N pointed to the space next to Hinata, "You can sit next to Sho san if you'd like."

Kageyama got closer to Y/N and pulled her into a hug.  Since Y/N was sitting, the hug wasn't very tight.  His arms were still around Y/N and his head was at the crook of her neck.

"I just wanted to hug you longer," Kageyama mumbled into Y/N's neck.

Y/N brought her right hand up to pat the back of Kageyama's head, "I guess you're pretty tired today huh?"

The two stayed like that until practice began.

"Practice is starting now everyone," Daichi called out.

"Bye Y/N chan, bye Yachi san," Hinata said, "I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Hinata san," Yachi replied.