Apartments Pt. 2

* Time Skip to a month before High School *

"Hey Y/N chan wake up," Y/N's mom said, opening her windows, "it's moving day for our family."

Y/N sat up and rubbed her eyes a bit, "Oh yeah, Okasan let me get changed first and then we can move my things."

"Not without breakfast you aren't," her mom said, as she watched Y/N walk over to the bathroom, "oh and Hinata chan wanted to help so he's meeting up with us."

Y/N changed into a pair of black track shorts and a white t-shirt.  She got ready and cleaned up her sleeping bag, after taking care of herself of course.  Since her important things were already at her apartment, like her bed, clothes, and cooking materials, she only needed to bring some supplies over.  Y/N walked down the stairs and was greeted with an almost cleared out house.

"Y/N chan, your Otosan has moved most of our things over to Tokyo," Y/N's mom said as she prepared breakfast, "so all we need to do is bring your things over to your apartment."

"That seems reasonable enough,"Y/N replied, "are all of my things going to fit in the car?"

"Yeah, I mean you don't own many things," Y/N's mom said, as she brought out a plate of eggs, "but once your Otosan and I finish up moving in, we can take you shopping to fill your place up a a bit." (sorry for anyone that has an egg allergy, feel free to choose something else)

"Thanks Okasan, but I don't think I really need that," Y/N replied.

"Hey Y/N chan, hi Okasan," Hinata greeted as he walked in.

"Hey Sho san, did you have breakfast yet?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah of course I did," Hinata answered, "so what are we moving today?"

"We are just going to move those three boxes on that corner over there and that it," Y/N's mom replied, pointing at a corner.

"Oh okay that isn't much, what about the rest?" Hinata asked.

"My husband will pick those up and move those to Toyko," Y/N's mom answered as she picked up a box, "Y/N chan hurry and clean up, you need to carry the last box."

"Kay Okasan," Y/N replied as she washed her dishes.

Y/N was done and she left her plate to the side.  She carried a box and her mom closed the door behind her.  Y/N set the box down in the back and took a seat right next to Hinata, who was also sitting in the back.

"Alright kids are we ready?" 

"Yeah," Hinata and Y/N agreed.

The three drove over to Y/N's apartment and arrive there in minutes.  The place wasn't far from Karasuno, but it wasn't close either.  The school was just one train ride away so it was a great place to stay.  The car was parked and the three carried the boxes into the place.

"Already well kids, we will bring these boxes in and then I'll leave," Y/N mom proposed, "I have to help Y/N's Otosan with moving too, so you two are in charge of cleaning up."

"You got it Okasan," Y/N said.

"You can count on us," Hinata agreed.

"Alright well I'll be leaving and don't worry, Otosan and I will visit once a month to check up on you," Y/N's mom said as she hugged the two, "and Y/N chan, we will be sending you money for your expenses and rent."

"Okay Okasan have fun moving," Y/N said, as everyone let go of the hug.

"Bye you two,"

"Bye."

Y/N's mom had left the apartment and the two turned to each other.

"So what do we do now," Hinata asked.

"We unpack my desk and bookcase parts, build it and then we can set my things on there," Y/N answered as she opened one of her boxes, "then we have kitchen supplies and a bathroom to set up."

"Is that it?"

"Nope the last thing we have to do is make my bed and then we can eat lunch."

Hinata was in charge of setting up the bookcase while Y/N was busy setting up the desk.

"Y/N chan, you're really lucky that your parents allow you to go to Karasuno with me," Hinata said.

"Yeah I mean they wanted me to stay here instead of Tokyo anyways," Y/N replied with a smile.

"Why are your parents moving to Tokyo again?" Hinata asked as he set a piece of wood down.

"They were able to move their home goods business there so they wanted to take the opportunity," Y/N started, "they knew that it would be easier to man the business by living there so that's why the moved.

"Is your grandma taking care of the shop here in Miyagi?"

"Yeah she is, my parents are going to run the store in Tokyo.  Since it's a home goods store I'm sure that it'll do really well."

"I mean they did do well here," Hinata replied, "alright well I'm done with the bookcase."

"That's perfect, I'm done with the desk, so let's put my mangas on there."

The two began to organized Y/N's books and fake plants on to the bookcase.  After that job, they began to organize her desk.  The things were applied and they were almost done with their jobs.

"Sho san, I'll go open the balcony door alright?"

"Sure go for it, I'll set up your bed in the meantime,"

"I'll go clean up the bathroom now,"

They two were working once again and were able to work on the kitchen right after.

"So do we just set up the pots?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah, we also have to put the plates and utensils in," Y/N replied as she handed Hinata a pot, "that won't take long and then we could go out and eat lunch, since I don't have any food here at the moment."

"That's perfect, I'll go wash up the last pan and you can go put the plates and things in."

Y/N nodded and headed off the finish up the last chore of today.

"Ah we're finally done," Hinata sighed, now laying on the ground right next to Y/N.

Y/N sat up and said, "Oh I almost forgot, here."

Y/N got up and pulled out a small box from under her table.

"Here open it," Y/N said, handing Hinata to box.

Hinata took the box and opened the lid.  The box revealed a new pair of white volleyball shoes with red patterns on the side.  His face lit up and he hugged Y/N.

"I noticed that your old shoes were getting a bit tight and old so I went out to buy these for you," Y/N said, "why don't you try them on now."

"Thank you!" Hinata exclaimed, before he tried on his shoes.

Y/N sat on the ground watching Hinata put on the shoes.

"These are a bit large, like around one centimeter off," Hinata whispered.

"Don't worry about that Sho chan, you'll grow in to them eventually," Y/N said with a smile.

"Oh we should eat now, should we order something and get it delivered?" Hinata asked as he took off the shoes, "or should we go out?"

***********************************************************************************************

Kageyama will show up soon enough.  This was a pretty short chapter so yeah.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author