Kageyama's Confession

(Just a little warning, there are a couple more time skips than the norm)

The day was half way over and the two girls were busy with lunch.  Y/N had rice with egg that day and Yachi had onigiri.  The day was quite peaceful with a little mishaps like the missing ruler from Y/N's math teacher's desk.  This was the current topic for a lunch discussion of course.

Yachi took a bite of her onigiri, "I wonder who took the ruler from Sensei Sato?"

"Same, I wonder why they would take it tho," Y/N replied, "but then again, Sensei Sato had another ruler in his desk anyways."

Before Yachi could reply, Hinata came in the classroom.  He slammed the door opened and acted as if he was in a rush.

"Y/N chan! I need to tell you something!" Hinata hurried over to the girls' desk.

Hinata pulled out a chair to sit down in between the girls.

Y/N was a bit confused, "What is it Sho san?"

"I just found out something really nice about Kageyama san!" Hinata exclaimed to his friends.

"You know how he walks home with Y/N chan every day?!" Hinata continued.

Y/N replied, "Well yeah, what about it?"

"Did something bad happen?" Yachi said in a worried tone.

"No, nothing bad happened Yachi san," Hinata said, "but Kageyama san walks Y/N all the way to Y/N chan's apartment even though his house is a lot father away then her place to mine."

"I've always thought that his house was close to mine," Y/N said, "Kageyama san has always told me that."

"I guess he lied," Yachi stated, "but how do you know Hinata san?"

"After the barbecue dinner, I rode my bike home and I saw Kageyama san on the way." Hinata told, "I was already pretty far away from the school, so I assumed that his house was pretty far away."

"Now I feel bad, but why would he lie about that?" Y/N asked.

"Just first, keep in mind that this was a good lie.  He told me that he wanted to talk to you more and spend more time with you," Hinata answered, "like Tsukishima san said, he may or may not be desperate."

"Y/N chan, now I know for a fact that he likes you," Yachi said, "when are you going to tell him that you like him back."

"Wait Y/N chan likes Kageyama san back?!" Hinata asked.

"Yeah she does, I made her spill the tea back at the sleepover," Yachi explained.

"Yachi san I don't know how to confess to someone," Y/N replied, "I'll see if I just accidentally say it or when it's the perfect time."

"That's great Y/N chan," Hinata said with a smile.

Hinata and Yachi gave each other a high five behind their chair, where Y/N couldn't see.  The rest of the time was mostly about the missing ruler, Y/N's love life, and eating food.  Everyone cruised through their last classes of the day with ease and left.  Kageyama, Hinata, and Y/N were busy walking to Y/N's apartment to study or catch up on homework.

"So how was school today?" Hinata asked the two.

"Okay." Kageyama whispered.

Y/N added, "It went well, what about you Sho san?"

"It went well too, but too bad there wasn't practice today." Hinata answered.

The group, meaning mostly Y/N and Hinata, continued to talk about their day.  They all boarded a train to get to Y/N's house before walking the rest of the way to the apartment complex.  After a while, they reached Y/N's room and entered.  Y/N closed the door behind them, while the boys took off their shoes.