Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

(The picture above is what the last scene kind of looks like.  I couldn't find an image that fit my imagination perfectly, but you'll see)

The couple arrived at the restaurant and walked indoors.  Since the exterior of the place was a bit on the smaller side, the interior held just enough space.  There were a couple people at the restaurant, already busy with their meal.  There were a couple tables here and there, with a bar to the side of the entrance and a couple booths along the walls.

"Welcome to Oppeshan!" The waiter said, "Would you two like a booth, table, or two seats at the bar?"

Y/N looked up at Kageyama to see what he wanted.  Kageyama knew what to do and answered immediately.

"We would like a booth please," Kageyama replied.

"Great choice sir, let's go." The waiter replied.

The waiter lead both Kageyama and Y/N over to an available booth.

"You may call me Tamaki san," Tamaki said while pointing at his name tag, "I'll be your waiter today."

Tamaki continued and handed the two the menu, "Before I let the two of you decide, would you guys like to participate in the event held today?"

"What's the event?" Y/N asked.

Tamaki pointed at the menu for the two to see, "We have a spicy noodle event, where if you can finish an entire bowl, you get to take home the stuffed animal given for this week."

"Oh alright," Y/N nodded.

"I'll let the two of you think about it," Tamaki said as he pointed at a bell, "please press this once you are done deciding, I'll come right over since I need to help out other customers as well."

"I'll get the Aged Miso Tonkotsu Ramen," Y/N decided, "What about you Tobio san?"

"I'll participate in the event," Kageyama said.

"Are you sure?  You don't really have a good spice tolerance," Y/N said.

"Yeah I know, but I really want to try to win that stuffed animal for you," Kageyama said, "plus it doesn't hurt to try right?"

"I guess, should we call Tamaki san back?"

Kageyama pressed the bell to call Tamaki over, so they can order.  Tamaki came right over with a pen and notepad.

"What would the two of you like today?" Tamaki asked.

"I'll participate in the event today and my girlfriend would like a bowl  of Aged Miso Tonkotsu Ramen." Kageyama replied.

"All great choices," Tamaki replied, "your order will be out in just a sec."

A couple minutes have passed and Tamaki came out with the food.  He placed down the tray and set the bowls out for the two.

"One bowl of Aged Miso Tonkotsu Ramen for the girlfriend," Tamaki stated, "and one bowl of Super Spicy Red Ramen for the boyfriend.  Please enjoy your meal you two."

"Thank you," Y/N replied, before Tamaki walked away.

Y/N split the wooden chopsticks, "The service here is pretty good."

Kageyama did the same and broke the chopsticks, "I agree, but there is only one waiter here and I feel bad."

Kageyama and Y/N put their hands together and said "thanks for the meal" before beginning to eat.

"This already smells so spicy," Kageyama whispered.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah yeah of course," Kageyama said, before taking a couple bites.