Convenience Store Date Pt.1

*Time Skip to the day before the Aoba Jousai Game*

(This will not actually be a date bc Kageyama didn't ask you out yet)

Friday came and so did practice.  Y/N, Yachi, and Kiyoko were doing their best to prepare for the game tomorrow while the boys were practicing.  The managers packed all the practice jerseys and more of the needed gear.

"Okay everyone come over here," Sugawara called out to everyone, "we need to talk about the practice game tomorrow!"

Everyone gathered up near the stage and sat down, to listen to what Daichi and Sugawara had to say.

"Since the practice game is tomorrow, make sure you get plenty of rest," Daichi said looking at specifically Hinata, "especially those who have to bike thirty minutes over a hill to get here."

Hinata was in shock and clung on to Y/N, who was right next to him.  Y/N pat his back while still listening to the captains.  Kageyama saw this and felt a bit jealous, but he shook that feeling off for now.

"The bus will be arriving at five in the morning, so it is encouraged for everyone to come a bit earlier than that," Sugawara added, "I think that is all we needed to say right Daichi san?"

"I think so, now let's clean up and get home!" Daichi exclaimed.

Everyone gave him a form of agreement and began cleaning up.  The third years were sweeping the floors and the second years were taking the nets down.  The first years, including Y/N and Yachi, picked up all the balls from the ground.

"Hey Y/N chan, wanna sit with me on the bus tomorrow?" Yachi asked Y/N as they brought of the volleyball carts together.

"Yeah of course, I'll just have to ask Sho san about it first though," Y/N responded.

"That's great then," Yachi agreed with a smile.

While the two girls were having a conversation about what will happen tomorrow, Hinata and Kageyama were talking about something else.

"Kageyama san, do you want to sit next to Y/N chan tomorrow?" Hinata asked as he picked up a ball.

"Yeah but I don't know if she wants to or not." Kageyama replied.

"I can ask her for you.  Knowing Y/N chan she can't say no."

"Okay then I'll talk to her and get closer."

"That's the spirit Kageyama san!" Hinata exclaimed.

Tsukishima looked over at the two friends, "I wonder what they are talking about?"

"Tsukki san, the ball cart is over here!" Yamaguchi pointed out.

Hinata and Kageyama continued to put the balls away while talking.

"Hey Kageyama san," Hinata asked, "you're going to confess to her eventually right?"

"I think so, but it's too confusing idiot."

"I suggest that you write her a love letter and I can help." Hinata proposed, as the two dropped off the balls.

Kageyama looked over at Hinata in confusion, "You know that we both suck at writing right?"

"Yeah but that'll show Y/N chan that you studying with her is helping your writing skills too."

"That kinda true I guess, but when should I write it and give it to her?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata thought about this answer for a second, "I think you should do it as soon as possible.  Even though Y/N chan thinks she likes you, it's easy for someone to confess to her first and date her, since she falls in love easily.  There was an incident a while back, but we don't talk about that."