Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1

(The next events will be different from the manga/ anime.  For example, it's currently New Years and Kageyama will be invited to the training camp after and not before this holiday)

Karasuno had earned their place at nationals.  They have succeeded in beating Shiratorizawa and have moved on.  Today was New Years of course and this meant no school or practice.

Y/N spent her New Years Eve with Hinata and his family.  Her original plan was to come over to Tokyo with her parents, but the heavy snow and blizzards didn't allow for that to happen.  The weather caused all the airports to close.  Y/N had spent the night there as well and had plans with Hinata in the morning.

(It's snowing outside so just imagine a winter outfit cause it's hard to find them online these days)

Y/N knocked on Hinata's door, "Sho san, you may want to hurry up, Yamaguchi san is waiting outside."

"Yeah I'm almost done, let me get my jacket first!" Hinata replied as he picked up his phone.

Hinata opened his messages to check the new ones (the messages are below, so hopefully it's self-explanatory enough)

Hinata: Kageyama san wanna go on a shrine visit with a couple of friends

Kageyama: No

Hinata: Okay your loss

Hinata put his phone in his jacket pocket and left the room.

"Okay guys, now I'm ready," Hinata said to Y/N and Yamaguchi, "we can go now!"

"Alright then," Yamaguchi said as he closed the door, "where is your family by the way.

The friends were on their way to a nearby shrine.

"My parents are in Tokyo for their business," Y/N replied.

"Yeah and my mom and sister are at a market," Hinata explained, "Nastu chan didn't want to go with us on the visit."

"That makes sense, it is a long walk from here to the shrine even with a short bus ride," Y/N commented.

Yamaguchi added on, "Wait we're taking the bus right?"

*Time Skip after the shrine brought to you by a lazy author*

Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Y/N were walking down the steps of the shrine and were heading off some where else.

"Now that we're done visiting, what should we do now?" Y/N asked.

Yamaguchi suggested to his friends, "How about we walk around for a bit, I mean we haven't really seen each other since the day before break anyways."

"Great idea Yamaguchi san, let's do it!" Hinata exclaimed.

The three friends took a bus ride back to the neighborhood and continued to walk there.  They passed many small businesses along with some other houses.  Hinata wanted to check out if there was anyone at Karasuno at the moment, so he dragged Y/N and Yamaguchi along.  The friends arrived at their school.

"Hey guys? What's that coming towards us?" Yamaguchi asked, once they were all at the gate.

The person got a bit closer to the three and it revealed to be Kageyama, who was jogging.

"Huh?! Who decides to jog in this weather?!" Hinata exclaimed.

Kageyama heard Hinata as he came closer in contact with the friends, "I jog in this weather."

Y/N caught his eye as he wondered why she wasn't in Tokyo with her parents.

Yamaguchi decided to break the awkwardness and opened the gate, "Hey let's go check out if anyone is in here."