Love Letter

*Time Skip to Tuesday in the Locker room*

Tuesday practice was over and everyone cleaned up the gym.  Everyone who was in with the plan were currently in the locker room.  Y/N had already left with Yachi for their sleepover, buying Kageyama and Hinata some time.

The people in on the plan were Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka, Daichi, and Sugawara.  The first years were sitting on the ground with Kageyama looking at his journal.  Sugawara crouched down to take a look of Kageyama's journal.  Daichi and Tanaka were sitting on the only two chairs provided in the room.

"So what do we start with first?" Kageyama asked.

"What do you mean 'what do we do first'," Tsukishima said, "I thought you thought about some ideas to add."

"Well guess what, I didn't." Kageyama replied.

"Hey why don't you think about how you feel and put it on paper," Sugawara said, "we don't necessarily need to write, right away.  We can brain storm first."

"Wow that's a great idea Sugawara senpai!" Hinata complimented.

"Thanks," Sugawara said with a smile.

Tanaka added, "Why don't you add some feelings that you feel around her."

Kageyama thought of something and he scribbled it down.

"It must be a lot since he's taking a long time to write it out," Tanaka mumbled to Daichi.

Daichi hit the back of Tanaka's head and told him to be quiet, so that Kageyama could write.  Kageyama lifted his head and handed his journal to Tsukishima.  Everyone was excited to see what happened and crowded behind Tsukishima to read his idea.

"Happy." Everyone, except for Kageyama, muttered at the same time.

"Is this all you wrote?!" Tsukishima said, "God he's hopeless."

Sugawara handed Kageyama his note book back, "Why don't you elaborate on that word, um happy."

Kageyama sat there, pencil and journal in hand, thinking silently to himself.

"What now, do you need us to explain the word elaborate?" Tsukishima spat.

"Shhh Tsukishima san, he's thinking." Hinata whispered.

Everyone stared at Kageyama while he closed his eyes to think.  Kageyama tried his best to think about every single moment and what to write.

*Kageyama's thoughts will be written, I think it'll be pretty self explanatory to know which are flash backs and what are his thoughts.  Kageyama's POV btw*

'I think I should write about when we first met.  I think it was pretty awkward, but nice enough to put in.  If I remember correctly, I stood behind a wall to hear her voice.  I could still hear Hinata complain while she tried to help him.'

"Hey it's okay just try your best, that's all you need right?" I heard Y/N say.

I heard Hinata reply, "It's not that, my stomach is still upset and I'm still too short."

"As long as you aren't as short as me, you're at a great height. Now Sho san you should take care of yourself now," Y/N said rushing Hinata, "I'll wait until you're done."

"Thanks Y/N chan, I'll try to hurry," Hinata said as he quickly entered the bathroom.

'Hmm maybe I shouldn't add in that part where I didn't want her to hear her voice.  It sounds too creepy.  Oh, but the towel part was important though.  When Y/N gave me the towel, I kinda felt as if I was still important and I still mattered. Not because of my volleyball skills, but because I existed.'