Twenty six- Reunited

EAGLE'S NEST
PREVIOUSLY
"Hopper! Oh, my gosh! How funny to see you here!" Karen said as Murray and Alexei and I ran up to her.

"Where are the kids?" Hopper asked, concerned.

"I...I haven't seen them. I don't think they're here yet." Karen said, now seeming worried.

"No, where are they?" Hopper asked, confused.

"Oh, my gosh, I can hardly keep track these days. Uh, they were at, uh...Dustin's, then Lucas's, then Max's-" Karen thought about everything.

"-Max..." Hopper said, even more confused.

"You know how it is. Summer!" Karen smiled.

"Probably getting into some kinda trouble..." Ted admitted, still confused as to what was going on.

PRESENT
"Hit it. Hit it! Go! Go!" Hopper yelled at Murray, unaware that their little trio had become a duo.

"Alexei?" Hopper asked as he looked concerned. Murray told him through a look that Alexei was taken down.

"На нижнем уровне. On the lower level." A Russian spoke through the radio.

"Hey, translate." Hopper passed the radio to Murray.

"Мы нашли детей. Они все еще в торговом центре. Нижний уровень. We've found the children. They are still in the mall. Lower level." Murray translated as Hopper did a sharp turn, intending to head to the mall.

GENERAL
After getting the code red from Dustin, Max, El, Lucas, Will, Mike, Nancy and Jonathan left the store, heading to the mall, Lucas leaving with a shopping cart of fireworks. They eventually made it, getting out of the car as they carefully held El. Getting into the mall, they heard a noise so they quickly and quietly headed to the second level of the mall.

"Держите все входы закрытыми. Повторяю, все входы должны быть закрыты. Keep all entrances locked down. I repeat-Keep all entrances locked down." The Russian spoke into his radio.

"Все, иди сюда. Я нашел их. Everyone, get over here. I found them." The Russian spoke as he heard noises from behind a store counter.

Dustin, Steve, Robin and Erica look at each other terrified. As they look, the car the was in the mall (for sale) started moving, its car horn beeping.

"Какого черта? What the hell?" The Russian asked as him and his two colleagues looked up seeing Eleven, Max, Mike, Will, Lucas, Nancy and Jonathan.

Eleven used her powers to throw the car at them, each man being hit. Dustin, Steve, Robin and Erica look up, smiling when they see Eleven and the rest of the group.

Everyone reunites, Dustin, hugging Max who was holding El.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!" Dustin said, complimenting El.

"Lucas?" Erica asked, confused.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asked, shocked.

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica pointed to Steve, Robin and Dustin.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve said.

"I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin looked at the car.

"El has superpowers," Dustin revealed.

"I'm sorry?" Robin asked.

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up." Steve said.

"That's El?" Erica asked, surprised.

"Who's El?" Robin asked.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked, confused.

"I'm Robin. I work with Steve." Robin said, smiling.

"She cracked the top-secret code." Dustin happily said.

"Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place..." Steve said.

"Russians? Wait, what Russians?" Jonathan asked, confused.

"The Russians!" Steve replied.

"Those were Russians?" Max asked, shocked.

"Some of them..." Erica admitted.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asked.

"Didn't you hear our code red?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah. Couldn't understand what you were saying." Max admitted.

"Goddamn low battery...." Dustin said.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?" Steve asked, now upset.

"Well, everything worked out, didn't it?" Dustin spoke, sarcastically.

"Worked out? We almost died." Erica spoke.

"Yeah, but we didn't, did we?" Dustin said.

"It was pretty damn close." Steve rushed his hands through his hair.

"Okay, Russians? As in, they're working for the Russian government?" Lucas asked.

Eleven walked off, hearing something that apparently no-one else could.

"What are you not comprehending? Am I not speaking English? We have a full-blown Red Dawn situation." Dustin asked, confused.

"So this has nothing to do with the gate?" Max asked.d

"It has everything to do with the gate..." Dustin explained.

As they spoke, El fell to the floor.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Steve said, moving towards El.

"El! El!" Max yelled, worried about her.

"What's wrong with her?"Erica asked, confused.

"What's wrong?" Max asked, looking at her.

"My leg..." El said.

"Her leg, her leg. Okay." Jonathan said, looking down.

They removed the bandage.

"What is that?" Erica asked, disgusted.

"There's something in there..." Max spoke.

"Jesus Christ...." Dustin said, about to vomit.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan spoke, running off.

"Hey, hey, hey. Stay awake, stay awake. Let's get her on this side, on this side. Easy, easy, easy, easy." Max said, holding El.

"Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" Jonathan spoke as he held a knife in his hand.

"Okay..." El said.

"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" Jonathan handed her a wooden spoon.

"Do it..." Max said.

"Okay..." Jonathan began.

El starts screaming with the spoon in her mouth as Jonathan cuts her sin.

"I can do it. I can do it." El said, stopping Jonathan.

El uses her powers to try and get the thing out. As she screams and uses her powers, the window behind her shatters. Max holds onto El. El quickly throws the thing from her hold away from the group before it moves away, getting stomped on by Hopper. Everyone looks up to see Hopper and another man.