Seven- Karen finds out

WILL
It's Thursday night and I couldn't sleep.

"NO!" I yelled as I jolted up. I kept breathing heavily. I took the blanket off me and sat on the edge of the bed. I felt a pair of hands hold my waist.

"Will? Are you ok? You just jolted up screaming..." Mike said as he kissed my forehead.

"It was j-just a nightmare..." I said putting my head in the crook of Mike's neck.

"What was it about?" Mike asked.

"You were taken by the demogorgon like I was. I tried to save you...but the demogorgon killed you right in front of me." I said shaking.

"Hey....hey...I'm right here...I'm still here..." Mike said as he looked at me. He held my head in his hands and placed his lips on mine.

"Do you want some water?" Mike asked.

I nodded. Mike held my hands as we walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Mike grabbed me some water and passed the glass to me. I held the glass and took a sip as Mike rubbed my back.

MIKE
"What's going on?" My mom asked as she turned on the kitchen lights.

"Uh...Will had a nightmare so I brought him down to get some water..." I said.

"Just get back to bed. I don't want Holly waking up..." My mom said before shutting off the lights. I looked over to see Will sound asleep so I picked him up and carried him to my room.
------
After 3 hours, my alarm went off. I opened my eyes to see Will still asleep.

"Will...time to get up." I said.

Will hadn't responded so I got out of bed and walked over to his side.

"Wil--" I said before I stopped talking.

Will looked like he had been sweating heavily. He had a fever and he was hot to the touch.

"MOM!" I yelled.

A few seconds later my mom was opening the door.

"What is it, Michael?" My mom asked.

"It's Will..." I said.

My mom walked over to the bed and had a look at Will. She touched his head and took her hand away.

"Go call Joyce..." My mom said. I walked out and went downstairs to the phone.

"Byers' residence. Who is this?" Joyce asked.

"Hey, Joyce...it's me, Mike." I said.

"Oh hey, Mike...what's up?" Joyce asked.

"It's Will. He seems to be sick. Can you come over and pick him up?" I asked.

"I'll be there soon." Joyce said before I hung up the phone.

I raced upstairs and opened my bedroom door.

"Joyce will be here soon." I said walking toward the bed.

"Mike...please...don't. I don't want you getting sick." My mom stopped me from going closer.

I pushed past my mom and walked over to Will.

"I'm here. Your mom will be here soon..." I said before I heard the doorbell ring.

My mom went downstairs and opened the door for Joyce.

Joyce and my mom entered the room and Joyce walked toward Will.

She picked him up and carried him out to her car.

"Are you coming, Mike?" Joyce asked.

"Yeah..." I said before I was stopped.

"You're not going with him! You have school! Besides...I don't want you getting sick." My mom said.

"I'm going with him!" I said.

"No! You are going to school and staying away from him until he is better..." My mom said.

"I'm not leaving my boyfriend mom! I want to be there for him!" I said.

"BOYFRIEND?! You can't be serious!" She yelled.

"Oh, I'm dead serious!" I yelled as I ran upstairs, grabbed a few clothes and other things before running over to Joyce's car and getting in.

"MICHAEL WHEELER! GET BACK HERE!" My mom yelled as Joyce drove off.

I sat in the back with Will's head on my lap. As Joyce drove, I stroked Will's head to calm him down.
------
We arrived at Joyce's place and she carried him inside and to his bedroom.

"I have some clothes so I can stay over for the night and I can take care of him when you go to work..." I say.

"That sounds good. I will call the school and tell them you and Will are gonna be away. I will talk to your mom later about this whole situation." Joyce said as she left the room.
------
After 2 hours, Joyce left for work and Will had woken up.

"Huh? Where am I?" Will asked as he sat up.

"You're sick and Joyce took you home." I said holding him.

Will and I spent the next 4 hours relaxing and having a fun time watching movies and eating food. Will also took a big 2-hour nap.