Ten- A Troubling Day

WILL
It's Tuesday, which means Mike and I have to go to school.

I sat up, pulling the sheet off me. I look over to see Mike still asleep. I get out of bed, trying not to wake him up. I take off my pants and put them in my laundry basket. I remove the chair from under the knob before I walked over and opened my bathroom door. I walked in, turning on the shower and hopping in. Soon after, I heard Mike groan. He walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower with me. We both hopped out shortly after. As I dried and combed my hair, Mike kissed my neck.

"Morning handsome..." He said. I giggled.

"Morning..." I said back.

I walked out of the bathroom and changed. Mike followed suit and changed after me. As Mike packed his bag, I walked out of my room and headed toward the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie..." My mom said as she put two plates full of pancakes, bacon, and eggs down on the table.

"Is Mike coming to breakfast?" My mom asked.

"How did you-?" I was cut off.

"-I saw Mike's bike next to yours, but also, I have been checking in on you guys for the past couple of days." My mom said smiling.

Just as I sat down, Mike walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Mike." My mom said as Mike sat down at the table next to me.

As Mike and I ate breakfast, my mom kept looking at us, smiling. We eventually finished, walking outside and getting on our bikes. We start riding to school. After 30 minutes, Will and I pulled up at the school and placed out bikes at the rack. We watched as Max, Will, Dustin, and Lucas pulled up, shortly after we grabbed our bags and headed to class. We passed Troy on our way, and like always, he pushed me down, and Mike was left to help me up. As I was helped up, Mike placed a soft kiss on my lips, since no-one was around.
------
The day went by pretty quickly, with Troy pushing me over every chance he gets. He didn't bother bullying Mike because Mike was taller and physically stronger than him, even though he never showed it.

Mike stayed with me the whole day, making sure that Troy didn't push me even though he doesn't stop.
------
After the bell for the end of the day rang, Mike and I quickly ran to our bikes and rode home.

We arrived at my house, opening the front door and walking to my room. We put our stuff down, and Mike read a book from my shelf while I did the homework we were assigned. A few minutes later, I stopped doing the homework and I grabbed my pencils and my sketchbook. I started to draw and after 30 minutes, I was done.

"Hey, Mike? I drew this for you..." I said handing the page over to him.

"This is awsome Will!" Mike said as he looked at the page. It was a drawing of Mike reading the book. Mike smiled as he kept looking at the page.

As Mike looked at his picture, I turned around and started to draw again.
------
A few minutes later the drawing I started was finished. I handed it to Mike and watched as he admired it.

"Here...use this," I said handing Mike a folder.

"You can use this to store the pictures I draw," I said smiling. I wrote the date on the pictures.

Mike placed the pictures into the folder. I took the folder and placed it in my desk drawer.

"Mike...I just realized...Christmas is in 1 month..." I said looking at my calendar. Mike pat the bed space next to him. I got up and sat down.

"It will be our first Christmas as a couple," Mike said placing a kiss on my lips.

"It's gonna be more magical now because I get to spend it with you..." I said.