Twenty nine- Winning the war (Part 2)

GENERAL
"Shit. Turn around..." Dustin began as Erica looked at him, surpised.

"Look at what you see. In her face...the mirror of your dreams" Dustin sang. In the car, Steve and Robin listened to Dustin, both concerned and confused.

"Make believe I'm everywhere" Suzie continued, finally happy.

"Given in the light" Dustin would later regret this decision to sing.

"Written on the pages is, The answer to, A never-ending story"

"Reach the stars, fly a fantasy. Dream a dream and what you see will be."

Lucas and Will look behind them at Robin and Steve as they listened to Dustin and Suzie sing.

"Rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds."

Erica keeps looking at Dustin with a confused and disgusted look.

"And there upon a rainbow is...the answer to a never-ending story."

Jonathan and Hopper looked at each other, both confused and concerned about their current situation. Hopper shook his head he leant against the wall, seeing Jonathan do the same.

"Story..." Both Dustin and Suzie finish vocalising.

"Planck's constant is 6.62607004." Suzie said as they finished singing.

Hopper puts in the number, happy that the song is over. The door unlocks, giving him and Jonathan access to the keys. Hopper holds the brief case.

To stop anymore weirdness, Erica turns off the radio before Suzie or Dustin say another word.
------
"Shit!" Max spoke as she saw Billy walking towards them as they had just gotten outside the mall.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Mike repeated over and over, immediately turning around, heading back into the mall.

Max quickly runs back, shutting the gate that could cut Billy off, saving them, but Billy gets past the gate before it completely shuts. She catches up to Mike and El, walking down a hallway.

The Mindflayer roars before turning around, confusing Steve and Robin who were watching it.

"It's turning around." Steve admitted.

"What?" Nancy asked, confsued.

"It's turning around!" Steve said, repeating his previous statement.

"Maybe we wore it out." Lucas asked.

"Hold on." Nancy said as she suddenly turned the car around, earning a shreiking sound from Robin.
------
Hopper and Jonathan enter the control room, Hopper pulling out his gun the scientists run around, scared.

"You ready to end this?" Jonathan asked. Hopper nodded, opening the briefcase as he gets the two keys. Putting them in their respective places as the paper showed, they got ready.
------
Max attempted to talk to Billy as Mike struggled to open the door. Billy wacked Max out of the way, not caring. Mike letting of Eleven, attempts to help Max, but gets thrown against the wall by Billy, knocking him out.

Billy grabbed Eleven as she tried to use her power. She throws her against the wall like with Mike, knocking her out. He lifts her up over his shoudler, before walking back the way he came.
------
"Murray, you all set down there?" Hopper asled. "All set, but I've got some company which I'd love you to obliterate." Murray said, worried. "Will do. Hang tight." Hopper spoke.

"On three." Jonathan spoke, his hand on one of the keys.

"On three." Hopper repeated, his hand also on one of the keys.