Eight- In trouble

WILL
Friday...yay...

One thing Mike and I never thought about was how to tell Dustin, Lucas, Max, and how to keep the secret from Troy and the whole school.

Mike and I planned to tell the gang during a game of truth or dare.
------
Mike and I had arrived at school.

We spent the first two lessons in science.

After the lesson was over, the gang, Mike and I headed to the back of the school.

We started a game of truth or dare, and it was my turn.

"Will, truth or dare?" Dustin asked me.

"Uh...dare..." I said.

"Ooooo Will is taking a risk. Let's give him a good one." Lucas said.

It took a while for Dustin to think of one, but he eventually did.

"I dare you to kiss the cutest/hottest person here in this circle," Dustin said.

I'm pretty sure Dustin, Lucas, and Max were expecting me to decline the dare, so they could pick on me for it, but what I did shocked them all.

I leaned over to Mike who was sitting beside me and gave him a long passionate kiss.

As both Mike and I pulled away, Lucas, Dustin, and Max looked at me and Mike with shocked expressions.

"Wait...does this mean-" Max began.

"-that Mike and I are a thing?" I looked at Mike. We both smiled.

"Yep." We said in unison.

"HOW LONG?!" Dustin yelled.

"SHH! We don't want anyone to hear, especially Troy...and about 2 days..." I said holding Mike's hand.

"Sorry..." Dustin said.

"Congrats you guys!" Max said happily.

"But what about-" Lucas spoke.

"-what about El? I explained and she understood..." Mike said.

The bell rang so we headed to our next class.
------
The bell rang signalling that the class was over, so Mike and I headed outside.

As I went to my locker, I heard a familiar voice roaming the halls.

"Look out everyone...we should honor the gays at this school...or maybe we can push them over and walk off. I like the second option." I heard Troy say.

I sighed.

I was knocked over by Troy.

"Leave him alone Troy," Mike said walking up to me.

"Look who it is Will. It's another gay fairy...probably your boyfriend." Troy said.

Mike holds my hand.

Troy looks at us. He looks down at our hands.

"HE IS WILL'S BOYFRIEND!" Troy yelled for everyone to hear.

"Leave us alone Troy!" I yelled.

"I can't believe frog face and zombie boy are dating...let alone gay!" Troy began to laugh.

I felt Mike's hand detach from mine.

"Mike...no..." I said whispering to Mike.

As Troy walked away, Mike pushed him over like he did when I was missing.

"Your gonna pay for the frog face!" Troy said getting up.

I watched as Mike and Troy ran around the school.

"Mike stop!" I yelled.

After 20 minutes, Troy tackled Mike to the ground. I tried to pull him off but I was pushed out of the way.

All of a sudden, Troy was lifted off Mike.

I looked over to see Eleven using her powers.

"Never hurt my friend!" Eleven yelled.

As Troy was being lifted, I ran over to Mike.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

I looked at Mike to see a bloody nose, blood coming out of his mouth and a bruise forming on his cheek.

I helped Mike up and took him to the back of the school. After a couple of minutes, Eleven walked up to us.

"Thanks, Eleven..." I said hugging her.

"Y-Your welcome..." She said smiling.

"Are..you..okay?" El asked.

"Yeah. Just a couple of injuries." Mike said.

"Hey, El? Can you please go to the office and call Mrs. Wheeler? Dustin will go with you." I said.

Eleven walked off, returning after 30 minutes with Mrs. Wheeler.

"Mike?!" Mrs. Wheeler yelled as she ran to Mike.

She shot me a dirty look and looked at Mike's injuries.

"Let's get you home." Mrs. Wheeler said helping Mike up.

"I will help you, Mrs. Wheeler," I said getting up.

"You're staying here where you can think about what you've done! You are to stay far away from Michael. You have infected his mind with horrid thoughts and I will have none of it!" Mrs. Wheeler said walking away with Mike.

Mike looked back at me and tried to come back to me, but his mother stopped him.
------
I spent the rest of the day avoiding Troy and thinking about Mike.

As the day went on, It was harder to avoid Troy but I managed to escape him.
------
As I walked home, I kept thinking about Mike.

I managed to get home before dark.

I walked inside and headed to my room.

I opened my bedroom door to see a still very bruised Mike sitting on my bed.

"Mike?! Why are you here??" I asked.

"Please...I snuck out! I don't wanna get caught!!" Mike said quietly.

I sat beside Mike and kissed him.

"Sorry...I'm just surprised." I said.

"Do you mind if I stay here?" Mike asked.

"Of course. I could never say no to the boy I love..." I said holding Mike.

We both took off our shirts and changed into some tracksuits. We laid down and Mike buried his head in my neck. He started to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan before covering my mouth.

"Mike!" I yelled quietly.

Mike giggled.

"I love you." Mike said twirling my hair.

"I love you too" Kissing his head.

"You can stay here as long as you want, if your trying to escape your parents..." I said.

"Thanks. I think I should stay here. Besides, my dad doesn't even know and he is the traditional one. My mom has a gay cousin and she loves her cousins partner. I don't know why she reacted the way she did..." Mike said.

"Do you need a ice pack for the bruise?" I said looking at Mike in pain.

Mike nodded so I went and got him an ice pack.

I returned and put it on his head.

"Maybe she reacted the way she did because she didn't expect you to be gay, let alone with me..." I said.

"I don't want my dad finding out, but if my mom tells him, then all hell will break loose." Mike said.
———
After 2 hours, both Mike and I fell asleep.

My love- BylerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara