Fifteen- Left broken

WILL
I woke up, finding myself entangled in Mike's arms. I de-tangled myself and walked into the kitchen, making myself some breakfast.

"Morning sleepy..." My mom said giving me a hug.

"Why are you up so early? It's Saturday..." My mom asked sitting down at the table.

"I dunno...I felt so awake and happy this morning." I said smiling.

All of a sudden, El busted through the door, sending my mom across the room.

"EL!" I yelled at her. She became extremely angry at me.

"You took Mike from me!" She yelled, using her powers on me.

MIKE
I woke up to the sound of glass shattering and something flying across the room. I grab my pants and rush out to the kitchen, to see Mrs Byers knocked out on the floor, and Will being lifted into the air. I call Hopper while she doesn't see me.

"WILL!" I shout. El sees me and drops him.

"AHHHHH!" Will yells as he grabs his arms in pain.

"SHE BROKE MY ARM!" He yells, trying to sit up.

I rush over to him just as Hopper runs in and grabs El. She immediately stops and a tear fell down her cheek.

I helped Will get up.

WILL
"Mom?!" I yell as I stumble over to her. I fall to the floor, holding her hand.

Mike runs over to the phone and calls 911. Shortly after, my mom is rushed to the hospital and so am I.
------
We've been in this hospital for over 4 hours now, and the doctor hasn't said anything to me or Mike. I'm currently sitting by my mom in a hospital bed with a broken arm.

"Mom...please...wake up..." I said sobbing into her hand.

"How is she?" Mike asked placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"No changes. She's like she was when we first admitted her." I said looking into Mike's eyes.

Mike pulls me into a hug. Knowing that my mom was like this, he was being extra cautious with my feelings.
------
Sunday, 11:03pm. Condition: No changes.

I sat there, my arm still in a cast, broken. I haven't left the hospital room. I've been by my mom's side.
------
1 month later, Tuesday, 4:30pm. Condition: Worse.

It's been a month since my mom fell into a coma, and she's becoming worse. She hasn't woken up, but her heart beat is entering a state, in which if she doesn't wake up by herself, she'll die. I sit next to her, watching as her heart rate changes every 5 minutes. Mike sat by my side, determined that she would wake up.
------
3 months later, Friday, 10am. Condition: Gone.

It's been a couple of months since my mom fell into a coma. Unfortunately, she passed away from her injuries about 3 hours ago. I haven't stopped crying. Jonathan found out 10 minutes after she died.

When she passed, I ran home and rushed to Jonathan. He was worried and upset, so I told him. Jonathan and I ended up sleeping in mom's room for a couple of hours. Of course Hopper was devastated, and he didn't talk to anyone but me and Jonathan.

That reminds me. El. Why didn't she ever come visit, or say "I'm sorry"? I decided to call Hopper and find out.

"Hey kid..." Hopper said, sounding like he had been crying.

"Hey Hopper. I was wondering...why hasn't El said anything?" I asked.

I heard Hopper sigh from across the phone line, so I expected it to be bad and I was right.

"I-I sent El back to the lab. Once she hurt Joyce, I realised that she was too dangerous, so I sent her back." Hopper said letting out a sob.

She's b-back at the l-lab?

"Does Mike know?" I asked. Before Hopper could speak, I heard someone speak behind me.

"Does Mike know what?" Mike asked.

I turn around to see Mike.

"Do I know what Will?" Mike asked walking to me.

"I-I think Hopper needs to talk to you." I said handing the phone to Mike.

Mike talks and within a minute, he drops the phone and falls to the floor in tears.

"Mike..." I said holding him in my arms.

He cries as his head rests in the crook of my neck. As we both sat there, I realised something...we both lost someone we loved.
I lost my mom, and Mike lost El.

I lifted him up and took him to my room.

I walked out as Mike laid in my bed.

"How is he?" Jonathan asked walking up to me.

"He's upset..." I said. Jonathan opened up his arms and I ran into them crying. He hugged me as I balled my eyes out in pain.

"I-I can't bare to see him like this! He lost his first love.....and she'll probably never come back...." I said crying into Jonathan's jacket.