Twelve- A surprise for Will and Mike

WILL
It's now the 10th of December. Like always, I am the first one up. Mike got up shortly after.

"Morning boys..." My mom said putting two plates down on the table. I think my mom is enjoying looking after Mike. I mean he's like me and Jonathan...except he cleans up after himself. Mike and I sat down and started eating, when Nancy and Jonathan walked out of his room.

"Mike? What are you doing here??" Nancy asked.

"Oh...Mrs. Byers is letting me stay here." Mike said.

"What? Why?" Nancy asked.

"Dad kicked me out of the house." Mike said continuing to eat his food.

"Did you go to school late again?" Nancy assumed.

"No. Dad kicked me out because I have a boyfriend." Mike said looking at me.

"A-A boyfriend? Are you talking about Will?" Nancy asked looking at Mike then me.

"Y-Yes..." Mike said. I held his hand and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"We have been dating for a while now..." I said.

"Well Mike...good for you..." Nancy said leaving.

Mike and I finished breakfast and headed to school. Like always, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Max, and I were the first ones to arrive. Max, Lucas, and Dustin left to go and play outside. Mike and I quickly left our lockers and headed to Mr. Clarke's science classroom. I walked in, followed by Mike. We put our stuff on our desks before I headed up to the front of the room and grabbed a piece of chalk from the bottom of the board. Mike handed me my textbook and let me write.

After 20 minutes, Mr. Clarke returned. He sat at the front of the class, watching as everyone came in at the bell.
------
The first 4 periods where a breeze. The bell finally rang for lunch. Lucas, Mike, Dustin, Max, and I headed to the back of the school (trying to avoid Troy and his friends). I sat down next to Mike. He grabbed his lunch and started to eat. I grabbed mine and started to eat.

"So...has anyone actually studied for the science test in two days?" Max asked sitting down.

"Nope. I've been too focused on the fact that Christmas is only 10 days away!!" Dustin said licking his lips.

"I have..." I said speaking up.

"Of course you have. Your like top of the class. You have never failed a test in your life!" Lucas said smirking.

"I think it's good that Will has studied. I mean...if one of us is going to graduate it's gonna be him..." Mike said putting his hand around my waist. He kissed me before he took another huge bite out of his lunch.

After 10 minutes, the bell went and we all got up and quickly headed to class.
------
The finally bell rang.

"I'll see you guys at the arcade..." Lucas said grabbing his bike.

"Sorry Lucas, I have to study for the test, and besides, Mike was told by Mr. Clarke that he needed to pass this test to pass the semester. Maybe Dustin or Max can go?" I said.

"Whatever. I'll see you two love-birds tomorrow..." Lucas said riding off.

Mike and I grabbed our bikes before riding home. We arrived home after 20 minutes. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Mike..." I said as Mike walked up to me.

"Will...Mike...your home..." Joyce said smiling.

We walked in and put our bags down.

"Hey El..." Mike said smiling.

Mike walked up to El and hugged her.

"What are you doing here El?" I asked.

"Well...Hopper wants me to live normally...which means...I'm going to school..." El said excitedly.

"Wait really?" Mike asked.

"Yep! I start tomorrow!" El said smiling.

"Which means, I want you and Mike to help her get her books and supplies ready." My mom said pointing at me.

"I have her timetable right here..." My mom said handing El's sheet to me.

"Looks like you have science with me and Mike..." I said reading her timetable.

Mike grabbed El's arm and took her to my room. I followed.

"So. On Will's bed, we have a bag for you, plenty of pens...pencils...erasers, books, textbooks, etc.." Mike said pointing to each item. Mike and El got to organising her stuff.

After 2 hours, Mike and El were finished, so my mom dropped her home.

"You're upset aren't you?" Mike asked sitting next to me on the bed.

I got up and sat at my desk. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Will. I saw how you were looking at me and El. There's nothing to be worried about..." Mike said spinning my chair so I was facing him.

"It's not you and her I'm worried about. I'm mainly worried about her..." I said spinning back around. I started to draw.

After 30 minutes, I was done so I added it to the folio I had created. Mike was already asleep so I got changed and joined him.