12: Orientation Day

After a couple of days of touring the school, rules explanation, more orientation things the students are finally on their last day, the day where they officially become the students in Nocte ac Die academy. To come to this event the students need to use their uniform, their angel or demon badge, name tag badge, and their alma mater which is in the shade of gold for angel students and black for demon students. So here they are divided into two groups, night against day, dark against light, already dressed according to the dress code.

Unfortunately, even though the room is dark, the golden alma mater the angel students are using still glows anyway. It's even more confusing for the demons.

"They get the glow in the dark alma mater coats?! You've got to be kidding me?!" Raven gasps.

"Oh I'd love to have those, it'd make me stand out more. This dark coat ain't cutting it." Jace adds.

"And have everyone stare at you? No thanks." Brian said. "at least I can sleep without getting caught."

"and eat snacks," Scarlet adds.

"Shut up, you pig." William scoffs. " I have an idea." he said as he lit up a fire from his finger. "fire is also a source of light so... why don't we make a glow-in-the-dark coat as well?"

"Count me out, I can't make out with Luna without getting caught if my coat stands out." Lucas said.

Jace and Raven sigh at the remarks of their three idiots yet oh-so powerful comrade. William also rolls his eyes in disgust.

"Ew, get a room!" Scarlet whispers scold him. "gross!"

"Just tell me if you want one too," Lucas responds before getting smack by Alois.

"Shut up, you're getting annoying," he grumbles.

Meanwhile, at the angel side, they just focus on the ceremony in which Angel Hale who turns out to be their principal, and Angel Ecanus as their vice-principal and head of the angel department. Of course, there's also Baphomet giving his speech as the head of the demon department.

After the speech, the students are now officially students of Nocte ac Die academy as they say the school's pledge which is "Every moment of light and dark is a miracle." Then they're now free to enjoy the event which is brought to you by the MC Catherine, daughter of Angel Camael, also their senior.

The event went on well, especially after the lights were turned on. Brian who is asleep is shocked by the light and instantly wakes up and Scarlet instantly hides her snacks meanwhile Lucas, he's still busy making out until he hears Unity's tut, that's when he stops. Unity just rolls her eyes and joins Amethyst to get food that is provided for their orientation closing party.

Both Amethyst and Unity are heading their way to the food section but suddenly she feels a burn on her wrist and finds Raven who's holding her wrist.

"Raven? What's wrong?" She asks.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Before Amethyst can even answer him, Matthew appears and gives him a friendly wave, even coming into their conversation. What's worse is William coming through between them.

"eXCUSE ME COMING THROUGH!!" he shouts.

After he's gone, Amethyst tries to answer him but she hears her name being called by Rose and Cherry.

"I'll give you an answer soon, duty calls." She said sadly.

"It's fine! I'll just be with my dark side." Raven said watching Amethyst going to her friends.

As soon as she gets there, Matthew stares at Raven confusedly but shrugs since maybe it's nothing bad.

"Well, that went well." Matthew comments.

"What went well?" Amethyst asks.

"You and him," Matthew replies with a chuckle.

"Noo, we're just friends!" Amethyst denies It. Matthew just laughs, ruffling her hair.

Little did they know, Raven is at the corner holding onto his chest while Jace and William are just staring at him confusedly.

In the end, Orientation week is done and they're all officially students of Nocte ac Die academy and they took lots and lots of pictures! But there's also this,

"Yeah, I'm free this Friday," Amethyst said, shocking the demons.

"You are?" Raven asks.

"Yeah, let's get ice cream at heavenly ice cream. I'm sure it tastes as heavenly as it's called." Amethyst answers with a giggle.

"Deal." Raven nods.