O3 : Gabriel's Descendant

After what happened, Melody and Matthew became cautious about their surroundings. They always look around before doing anything just in case another demon pops up of no where. Most of the time, they even feel like they're being watched by something. At the end, they both sit on the bench with Matthew being frustrated about his identity.

"This is ridiculous! Why can't I just move along with live without needing to be cautious about my live..." grumbles Matthew, kicking a stone nearby.

"I wish for that too, but what to avail, we're now descendant of the archangels. We must do our duty." Melody said.

Just as they're talking, the two heard rustling noise behind the bush. The two of them stand up from the bench looking at the bush. They are about to run away, escape the attack but instead it was a boy, around the same age as them, maybe older.

"Ah, my apologies. You two must be Matthew and Amethyst right?" He asks. "I'm Gregory, son of the diligence angel, Gabriel. I'm here to send you a message from your fathers and mine about the school."

"Ah a messenger angel, just like Gabriel!" Matthew exclaims. "that's so cool!"

"There's nothing much about me. I'm not one of the knights, I'm destined to be the messenger and strategy builder within the archangels." Gregory explains.

"Still that's amazing! The strategist is more useful than the knights since they plan how the battle goes." Melody adds in. The son of Gabriel sighs as he hears the compliments.

"I'm sure pride's son and pride himself would love to hear this. He'd probably spread it all over the world that he's the best demon." Gregory joked.

As the laugh died down, Gregory tells them that he needs to get home and run some errands. Of course Matthew and Melody lets him. As he gets home, Matthew comments,

"He really does sound like Gabriel, friendly yet oh-so busy."

"Gotta agree on that. But at least he's nice. We need to find more of our angel allies. We're a team afterall. Since we found diligence, we have four left." Melody replies.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go home now, it's getting late." Matthew said.

"Race ya home?" Melody jokes.

"Oh you're on, Melody!" Matthew exclaims as they race their way home with their bikes. As they were racing home, the angels are again watching over them,

"Huh, they have seen my son have they?" Gabriel asks.

"Yeah, hope they all come together and form an amazing alliance." Mikhael replies.

"I hope so too. Melody is also doing great even though she's just starting. Remember yesterday? Lewiatan was so scared!" Laughs Uriel who's with them.

"Let's not be too cocky, my dear friend." Azrael reminds him. "since Lewiatan appears, there are possibilities he has a descendant on earth." he adds.

"In fact he does." Rafael said, appearing out of no where.

"He does?!" gasps Ramiel.

"Yes, from the information I found he does have a son. Let's just hope the descendant of those demons won't harm our kids." He replies.

Oh famous last words, because someone does intrude the house of halls. Both Ariel and Eric can't see him but the angel kids do can see them. Even his little movements can be heard clearly by Melody. 

A/n: Credits to Apllibot Inc and the artist who drew this