OO: Prologue

That day, the heaven have rejoice since the birth of a new angel, a new baby girl, a new heiress to the kindness angel. Ramiel, the kindness angel is happy to see his new-born daughter. He was smiling ear to ear as the other angels who are his friends, Uriel, the angel of Chasity, Cassiel, the angel of temperance, Mikhael, the angel of charity, Gabriel, the angel of diligence, Azrael, the angel of patience and Rafael, the angel of Humility, blessed his new-born baby.

"What did you named her, Ramiel?" Asks Uriel excitedly.

"Amethyst since it was also her birthstone." Ramiel answers with a smile as he places his baby girl into her crib. "I hope she can help me be the guidance to all the humans that needed us." he adds smiling fondly to his daughter.

But suddenly, the 7 angels of virtue hear gasps and screams from the other angels. They all grab their weapons to defend the new born baby girl and everyone on heaven. Ramiel and Mikhael steps forward with their weapons ready to defend heaven but turns out it's just one person. The envious demon, Lewiatan.

"Not again...." He mutters as he tells Mikhael to back away. "what do I owe the pleasure, old friend?" he asks to the snake-like demon.

"Oh, nothing much. Just wanting to give you a visit. Oh congratulations on the baby by the way." He adds nonchalantly. Azrael sighs as he tries to calm down his angel friends to not engage in anything.

"Thank you, glad you're here to congratulate me. It was quite surprising." Ramiel said, putting his sword back to its place. "shall we go for tea?"

But his kind words just make the snake-like demon scoff. Instead of accepting Ramiel's kind offer of tea, he stabs this kind angel and swiftly moves to take Amethyst.

"Protect her!" Ramiel cried as Mikhael helps him stand since the stab is so deep.

Rafael and Gabriel who are both protecting Amethyst block his attacks and attempts on getting the baby. The other angels are also helping them to block him so their new angel won't be harmed. Until Gabriel finds a way to throw him back to hell.

"That's where you belong demon!" He exclaims before going to aid his friend, Ramiel.

After sending Lewiatan back to his place, the seven angels of virtue have a discussion on what to do with their friend's daughter.

"I think sending her to earth would be a good idea." Suggests Gabriel. "with a new name of course. So those demons can't find her." he adds

"But what if they found out?" Asks Uriel worriedly. "what if those demons find her and start to torture her down there."

"Then we have to protect her from here." Said Rafael "that's our only choice. Even though, I'm not sure how." he adds.

"Rafael, we can do this. I'm sure of it." Mikhael assures his friend. "we're archangels and seven angels of virtues. I'm sure we can protect her. We can protect everyone on earth so I think we can protect her too."

"Don't get your confidence too high, dear friend." Rafael scolds him softly. "we need to be careful too."

"That too." Mikhael nods. "what do you think, Ramiel?"

"I think... sending her to earth would be saved. I'm sure that Lewiatan would search heaven again for her so going to earth with a different name and different appearance would fool him." Ramiel explains. "I can only hope nothing happens to her."

At the end of the day, they all send Amethyst down to earth with a new name which is, Melody in a basket to a wonderful couple who can't seem to get any babies. Ramiel and Gabriel, disguised as humans, knock on the door and place baby Amethyst in front of the door. They also put a note beside the basket with her new name on it.

After doing so, Ramiel stares at his daughter one last time before saying,

"Take care baby girl, I'll see you soon. I hope this will protect you." he places an amethyst necklace on her neck to protect her from harm.

Finally, both Ramiel and Gabriel return to heaven, leaving amethyst to the couple to adopt and take care of. Little did they know, the snake-like demon has been following them with Lucifer who apparently has access to earth. The two smiled smugly before returning to hell to discuss their plan on destroying this new angel.