Special Chapter O1 : Envy x Kindness

The day in Nocte ac Die, everyone is going to class as usual. That includes Amethyst and her best friends who are the descendant of the archangels which are ; Matthew, the son of Michael, angel of Charity, Unity, the daughter of Uriel who is the angel of Chasity, Rose, daughter of Azrael, angel of patience, Cherry, daughter of Rafael, angel of humility, Gregory, son of Gabriel, angel of diligence and Castiel, son of Cassiel, angel of temperance. All seven of them have been allies ever since the first day of school even though it was quite difficult to get Simon and Unity to be in the team because they're so shy.

"Have you guys practice for our flight test?" Gregory asks.

"There's a flight test?!" Gasps Simon.

"You didn't know?" Amethyst asks.

"Unfortunately. I forgot about it." Castiel grins sheepishly.

"You've been hanging out with those demons for too long." Gregory said. "is Brian rubbing on you?"

"What?! Brian?! No, just because his room is beside us doesn't mean his attempt to temp us to procrastinate actually worked." Castiel replies.

"Let's not get cocky, dear friend." Cherry reminds him.

"As she said." Amethyst agrees.

Just as they're about to go to the field, Amethyst feels her hand being pulled forcefully and she feels heat from the hands of this creature, she knows it's a demon by its heat.

"Amethyst!" Unity gasps as soon as she sees her friend getting pulled by none other than Lucas, the descendant of Asmodeus himself.

"Oh good morning to you too, Lucas." Amethyst greets him with a kind smile. "what do you need?"

"Oh nothing much, I just need to-"

"Get your hands off her." Amethyst looks to the source of voice and finds Raven, son of Leviathan, the demon of Envy.

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're being envious that I can get her before you." Lucas scoffs.

"No, get your hands off her. Right NOW, Lucas." He demands again. "don't make me call Jace or William to beat you up."

Lucas pales up as he lets go of Amethyst's arm and went on his way, probably to flirt with Unity but one thing, everyone in this school is afraid of Jace and William. Because William is the descendant of Satan, demon of wrath and Jace is the son of Lucifer, demon of pride. Okay, back to Amethyst.

"Are you okay?" Raven asks.

"I'm okay Raven. His grip was quite tight though and quite burning." Amethyst replies.

"What?! Did he touch you anywhere? Did he hurt you?" Again, Raven worriedly asks.

"Oh you worry wart." Amethyst giggles. "not to worry, he doesn't touch me in any way."

"Really? I sense so much lust in his eyes. He might-" before Raven can finish, Amethyst stops him with a small kiss, shutting up the blabbering of the envious demon.

"He won't, let me remind you that I am yours and you are mine. I'm just very very nice to people, remember that." Amethyst said, giving him a loving smile. "well I have to go now, flight class is starting and I'm pretty sure your magic class is starting soon." she adds.

"It is, see you soon, my angel." He said.

"See you soon," Amethyst replies.

At break time, Amethyst of course with her female best friends, Unity, Rose and Cherry trying to order food. As they were going to their table they witness the demons fighting each other.

"Here we go again." Unity tuts as she sees them.

"Here we go again, indeed." Cherry agrees.

"Wait is that William!?" Rose gasps.

"And is that...Raven?!" Amethyst gasps as she sees the demons in a clearer view. "oh my gosh, they're gonna get hurt! Come on, Rose!"

"Right behind you!" Rose replies as the two-run to stop William and Raven from fighting. Rose tries to pull William while Amethyst tries to soothe Raven from doing anything worse. Turns out they're actually working together to give Lucas his lesson.

"This isn't the way to do things! Are you crazy!?" Amethyst scolds him.

"Can't you guys just be civil for once?!" Rose adds, probably losing her patience card.

"Whoa there, missy. So much for being the angel of patience?" William sarcastically grumbles as Rose glares at him.

"Why did you have to beat him up anyways?" Amethyst asks. "this isn't the way."

Before William can explain himself, Raven sigh as he pulls the kind angel to the side leaving Rose to scold William and the other students to help Lucas.

"What?! I told you not to get William and not to accept his temptations!" Amethyst scolds him.

"Well I'm not an angel like you." Raven replies coldly. "I'm nothing but a demon. Maybe I don't deserve to be with you." he continues.

"Well guess what, if I'm not an angel, I'd be just a person who loves you with all my heart." Amethyst said.

"What?! No, you're more than perfect. You're an actual angel!" Raven exclaims.

"An angel who loves you with all her heart," Amethyst replies with a smile.

Raven sighs as he pulls Amethyst into his hug, "I love you, you cheesy angel. "

"I love you too, cutie." Amethyst giggles.

"Oh shut up." Raven grumbles while Amethyst just smiles in his hugs despite it burning her skin. 

A/n: You can see more Raven in further chapters but his faceclaim is RapMonster of BTS, Cherry is played by Chaeyoung of Twice and Rose is played by Jisoo of Blackpink. I haven't decide the other's face claims.