1O : Dinner Chaos

After getting ice cream and more snacks to eat at night, they cross-paths with Scarlet. At first neither of them say anything until Scarlet notices a pack of chips on Amethyst hands and bar of chocolate in Rose's hands.

"Where did you guys get that?" She asks.

"Oh just the mini market. It's not that far." Rose replies.

"But can you guys give me some? I'm short in money." She pleads.

"Don't you have lots of snacks in your bag?" Amethyst asks.

"finished them with Luna." She replies.

"You finished them off with Lilith's daughter?" Amethyst asks, unconvinced.

"Okay fine, I finished them all and now I have no midnight snacks." She pleads again.

"Fine, here one chocolate bar and one pack of chips for you." Rose said, giving her a pack of chips and one bar of chocolate. "hope that's enough for your big appetite."

"I guess, for now." Scarlet replies. "but I'm gonna buy some more. Thanks a lot you two!" She continues, running to the mini market.

"Didn't she said she's short in money?" Amethyst asks confusedly.

"I guess? So she doesn't need to buy a lot of snacks. That's why she asks some from us." Replies Rose, trying to think positive.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Oh well..." Amethyst shrugs as the two went to the Die dormitory to get some rest.

As soon as they get to their room, they both went in to their respective room. Amethyst goes into her room, putting the snacks into a food cabinet and lays down on her bed obviously exhausted. She probably has used too much of body heat to burn those two. She sighs, trying to get some sleep but Unity wakes her up all over again.

"Where have you been?" She asks.

"Oh went for a walk, met Raven and Lucas, then I go for ice cream with Rose." She said.

Unity pouts as soon as she hears ice cream,

"Why didn't you take me with you? I love ice cream!" She exclaims.

"And have Lucas find you? Nah." Amethyst replies nonchalantly.

"Still, I love ice cream!" She pouts.

"How about tomorrow, I'm sure heavenly ice cream is open by tomorrow and dinner is getting closer every minute." Amethyst replies.

"That's true." Unity nods.

The two talk some more but their conversation is stopped as soon as they hear a knock on the door. Amethyst is more cautious than her innocent friend so she peeks by the door and finds Raven in front of the door. She closes the door quickly with a shock expression.

"What happen? Who's behind the door?" Unity asks.

"It's one of them." Amethyst replies.

"Then don't-"

"Hey, the dinner is starting! Rose and Cherry sent me here, ironically! Can't you two hurry up?! I don't have all day!" They hear Raven shout behind the door.

"What time is it?" Amethyst asks.

"Seven?" Unity replies confusedly.

"Dinner it is! Let's go!" Amethyst said, before opening the door and giving Raven a kind smile.

"Thank you for reminding us. We do took a while to get ready." Amethyst replies.

"Well anytime now, Angel." Raven replies with a chuckle.