O9 : Awkward Moment Saved

Previously in "School Garden shenanigans"

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologizes but her necklace glows again and her eyes meet a pair of glowing purple eyes.

"Found ya." He said.

'Oh, you've got to be kidding me!' Amethyst thought.

*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚.✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚.✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚.✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

Amethyst was frozen and her necklace glows bright signaling her danger is right in front of her. But instead of running away she bravely asks this purple head boy,

"Found me? You were looking for me?" She asks, pretending to be dumb.

"Mmhmm." The boys nods. "ah, how rude of me. I'm Raven."

"Amethyst." She replies with a smile, offering her hand.

"Let's not, for our own safety." Raven replies.

"Oh, don't be silly. It's just a handshake!" Amethyst insist shaking hands with Raven. They both feel heat in their touch, more to Raven while Amethyst just has a sweet smile. Raven quickly let goes and puts his hands on the pockets.

It turns into an awkward silence since they both having nothing to say. Amethyst feels the awkwardness but she feels relief as soon as she hears her name being called,

"Amethyst! Let's go and grab some snacks!"

"Be right there, Rose!" she replies. "I have to go. It's nice seeing you Raven. Uhm... nice hair." she said awkwardly, giving him a kind smile before leaving him at the garden and follow Rose to get some snacks.

As she walk away with Rose, she hears him shout something to her,

"Thank you! Nice necklace!!" He shouts. Amethyst looks back, giving him a polite nod before focusing more on getting snacks with Rose. Rose keeps on giving Amethyst meaningful looks causing a confusion from the descendant of Ramiel.

"Seems like someone's got a crush~" She teases.

"What?! No! I'm just being nice." she scoffs. "besides, he's a demon right?"

"Based on his outfit, that leather jacket and purple hair says it all. He got a good dye though."

"Says the fashionista."

"Tell that to Jace and he'd go all out bragging about it." Rose replies as they laugh because everyone knows that Jace is the son of Lucifer and with just one compliment and he'd go wild and probably bragging it to the edge of earth, and earth doesn't have edges.

The two of them proceed to talk about other things, like how they got here and why they are on earth on the first place. Without realizing it, they finally arrived at the ice cream store.

"Here we are! Heavenly Ice cream!" Rose exclaims. "because it taste so heavenly." she adds earning a laugh from the shorter girl.

"I hope the ice cream taste as heavenly as their store name." Amethyst said as she finished laughing.

Meanwhile this leaves Raven in the school garden confusedly touching his hair thinking, 'is my hair actually nice?'

"Focus on your mission!" Leviathan scolds him in the back of his head. Raven rolls his eyes and ignore the scolding and went on his merry way back to the dorms.