Taken

Fiona pov

           I woke up to the pounding headache and my throat as parched as Sahara desert.
          "Here drink some water, you must be thirsty." Jax said passing me a glass of cool water. I took it hastily and drank so fast. Bad decision. I choked on it breaking into a coughing fit. 
         "God Fiona slow down a bit. Water's not going anywhere. Calm down, look up and take deep breaths, come on take deep breaths with me."  He said patting my back and taking deep breaths guiding me and hugging me.
         What was he doing here in my room? What happened? That's when I noticed my surroundings. I was not in my room. This was not my house. That's when I remembered everything the dream , the walk , the old cherry tree, the bloodied man, him getting shot.Jax killing him.
           I looked at Jax. He shot the man. He shot him. How could he?
I pushed him away with all my strength but it did nothing. I still was pretty weak. But it seems he got the message and backed away giving me some space.
     "  Did you kill him? " I asked him almost in whisper with a slight tremble in my voice. I knew he did but some part of me still didn't believe it.  How could a sweet guy who fusses over small scratches can kill someone? I still hoped that this was a bad dream. And I would wake up. Jax would still be a sweet guy who makes small treats to eat while we read and discuss different books. But it all shattered when he didn't deny it.
            " Yes I did."  He stated blankly. What scared me was that there was no remorse or guilt of it in his voice or eyes. They were dark and emotionless.
          "Why? How could you? What did he do that you had to do this? You are so cruel. Are you going to kill me as well? "
          I started panicking. How could he ? Is he gonna kill me as well is that why he brought me here? Those thoughts made my heart thump so loud that it would be no surprise if he could hear it.
     Suddenly I felt a pinch on my arm and I started losing my consciousness. I tried to keep awake but deep down I really wanted this to be a nightmare. A big horrible worst nightmare. Black spots started forming and my limbs felt heavy finally I succumbed to darkness.

   Jax pov

      I was waiting for the whole day for her to wake up. I had half a mind to go wake her up so as to explain myself. But after looking at her being so calm and peaceful I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was 9 in the evening when she stirred from her deep slumber.
          I knew she must be hungry and thirsty so I had already installed a mini fridge for her. It was filled with all her favourite food, snacks and drinks. À
       She held her head before even opening her eyes. She had hit her head preety hard. I panicked when I saw blood trickling through her head. I bandaged it with shaking hands. I always love the feeling of blood on me. But that was the first time I was afraid of blood.
         I quickly gave her a glass of water. "Here drink some water, you must be thirsty."
          She hastily snatched the glass and began taking big gulps. I tried calling her to slow down but before I could she choked on it and started coughing.
         "God fiona slow down a bit. water's not going anywhere. calm down, look up and take deep breaths, come on take deep breaths with me." I said patting her back and hugging her.
       She calmed down after few breaths.   She had a confusing look on her face. I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked divine. Even with her messy bed hair. She could easily make a star be ashamed.
         Fiona looked around the room. I hoped she likes it. I made it with a lot of love. Even if she doesn't like something I will change it in a heartbeat. Everything I do is for her afterall.
          But I was not at all ready for what happened next.
         She tried pushing me but she couldn't I mean she is like a fragile doll and I'm a well built man even I don't look the part. I took the message and backed away giving her some space.  She had already told me that she doesn't do well with new places.  So I was ready to do anything to make her comfortable, even not touching her even if I want it more than anything in the whole world.
       " Did you kill him ?"she asked with a small hesitation, tremble in her voice. Is she afraid of me? She shouldn't be I'm protecting her.
         No she can't be afraid of me. My Fiona would never be afraid of me. She must be scared because of that man. Yes. That's it she must be scared of him.
        " Yes I did. "I kept my voice and face blank. But inside I was fuming. How dare that idiot scare my angel.  My mood turned 100 times worse.
         I couldn't pay attention to what my love was saying to me I was too pissed off to focus.
      " Are you going to kill me as well?"  It snapped me of trance I was in. What? Why does she think that? I'm doing this to keep her safe. Why can't she see that?
        I was too pissed off to answer her. Before I do something I regret I gave her a dose sleeping medicine. It will keep her asleep for a whole day giving me time to finish my work. She tried fighting it but the medicine was strong. It started taking effect and she was soon fast asleep.
     After making sure she is comfortable and safe I left the room locking it behind me. It was already dark, a little past 11 making it perfect to kidnap my next victim. I was still pissed off but smiled when I thought about the ways I would deal with it. With that I locked the house and went on my work. To make the world a better place.