Stalking

Fiona's pov

I woke up well rested. I heard my mom screaming at her phone. I went down to see what the ruckus was all about. So apparently the truck which had all our stuff got the addressees mixed up and now it would take them atleast a day to deliver it at the right address. Just great!!

I took a nice shower and got dressed. It was a beautiful day ,not too cold and not too hot. A perfect day to read outside, or take a walk, well whichever mood I'm in. As it is in middle of summer holidays so there was no school. Yay!!

Descending down the stairs I saw mom drinking chamomile tea. "Good morning mom" I greeted her giving a peck on her cheek. She always drank chamomile tea when she was stressed or annoyed, and now she was annoyed because of the moving trucks. She greeted me as well. But she still was down. The reason that she was so stressed was because she left her personal diary/scrapbook in the truck. She never told me what was in it, but it gave her a dose of encouragement and happiness in harder times of life. So you can say it was pretty special to her. Her little piece of heaven if you can say that.

"I'm going to explore the town for a bit to find the library. I will be back for lunch, I'll also bring you a book and don't worry the trucks will be here soon. " I said giving my mom a kiss on cheek , hoping to cheer her up a bit. It had always been me and my mom. I don't know anything about my dad. I did try asking but my mom always got uncomfortable and avoided the subject. So I stopped trying, I knew she will tell me when the time comes. I won't push her.

I took off on my bike. I always preferred bike. I love the feeling of breeze playing with hair, and face as I rode. The sense of freedom I got with it. The library was 40 mins walk from home. I reached there in 20 mins taking breaks and enjoying the place. When I entered the library I was in awe. . I had already searched for it before coming here. But as it is said some times pictures can't capture the beauty as it is.

It was the coziest library I've ever seen. If it were upto me I would be holed up here. Snapping out of my trance and closing my mouth I walked upto the librarian. She was a sweet old lady. She looked like the person who would not hesitate to put people in their place.

I got myself registered . The librarian name was Daisy and forced to call me by her name only.

After getting myself registered I spent my whole morning there making a list of books I wanted to read. 'To be read 'list. I thought that since it looked old there would not ne many books. But I was wrong. It had book of every genre and all my favourite authors as well.

After making the list I took a copy of the fault in our stars and sat at one of the cozy looking chair. I was getting ready to get lost in the world when I felt a shiver along my back. It is the one thing I hate about me. Always at new place I always get a black hole in my stomach or a shiver. Shrugging it off i kept reading. Until it was time to leave.

Jax Pov

Seems like my Bella also has a interest to reading . We do have a lot of common interest . If we get together we would really make a cute couple. A couple ,just thinking about it makes me feel warm and happy. A feeling I thought I would never feel again. I was smiling again without having to fake it or force it. A genuine smile was on my face as it was on her face as read.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a commotion caused outside. God I almost forgot my mission because of you dear beauty.

Time to get to work.

See you soon my dea Bella.

Don't worry I will make the world a safe place for you to live.