The End?

Fiona POV

       I woke up but didn't open my eyes or specifically couldn't. They were extremely heavy probably due to crying and tiredness. It was cold in the room but there was a heavy blanket covering me and keeping me warm.I was on a stiff bed. I was sure I was in a hospital I still remember the smell of medicine. It was the same smell. I never thought that I would be this happy being in the hospital despite me absolutely hating it. 

        'She's just tired. She'll be fine after a good rest don't worry." I heard a tired voice speaking in a tone as if explaining a toddler. 
"You should too..... "

      I tried to fight the slumber which was trying to engulf me but lost and to it and drifted off finally feeling  safe and sound.

         Few hours later. 

         I woke up again well rested. I opened my eyes but closed it after feeling the harsh glare of lights. I felt someone caressing my forehead. Mom. I missed her. I smiled at the thought of being with her again and complaining to each other about the day like everyday and just enjoying life.

       "Did you sleep well, honey? You gave me a quite a scare there, you know."

      No,no, no I know this voice. But I escaped. I remember hearing the police sirens or was it all a dream?  I opened my eyes and saw Jax lying next to me looking at me with his crazy eyes and his hands in my hair caressing it. It was even more crazy look than before .I sat up and roamed my gaze around the room. I was in the same room Jax first kept me in. There was no hospital. No doctor or nurse. There was another man sitting with his back near the bookshelf and Amelia was lying on his lap. 

      "But I called the police and the smell of hospital?!" I muttered under my breath my eyes scanning the room to escape. There was no way I'm staying here. I was finally freed what happened?

      " I understand you were scared, Amelia gave you quite a scare didn't she,? That's why you called the police. I thought I could trust her but apparently  I can't. But don't worry she won't scare you or hurt you anymore." Jax said sitting up and pulling me into his embrace.

      " No, you don't. I don't wanna be here. I don't. You won't understand. I want to go home and thats it. "I freed myself and rushed towards the door, trying to open it. 

       Arms enclosed around my figure. "Shh,shh,shh everything's okay now. She won't hurt you again. Calm down love." Jax whispered soothingly in my ears, trying to calm me but only angering me more. I pushed both my legs on the door kicking it and pushing both me and Jax back. Jax hit the dresser table and we both fell down on the mattress. I quickly got up to run to the door again but somebody held me again. This time the grip was strong to the point of hurting me.

      "No, let me go. Leave me. Let me go." I screamed at the man. "Hey, be gentle." Jax said getting up and rubbing his head where he hit his head on the wall. " Just get the bloody syringe." The man angrily whispered at Jax. "She needs to be asleep. We need to move in an hour. Hurry up" 

      " No, leave me alone. No." I started kicking, trying to free my arms, anything to get out of his grip. My gaze went to Amelia. She was unconscious, beside her were numerous medicinal bottles and tablets and where her right hand was supposed to be was just a bandage. Her right hand was cut off by the wrist. They cut her hand off. I was stunned. They really cut her hand off. I felt a pinch on my forearm. "No, please." 

        " Shh , just rest. It's all ok now. Nobody will come between us again." Jax spoke in low voice. I finally drifted off. The last thing I could think of was that how I was always sleeping these days.

    Third pov

     A woman was sitting in the living room drinking hot chocolate, eyes brimming with tears as if she's trying to not burst out crying watching the News were playing on the Tv. 

      ' Fiona Jones who has been missing from three months was found dead along with her captor Jax Miller. Fiona Jones had called her mother on 16th June in afternoon for help. It was said that she was scared that someone was going to kill her and told her mother that it was Jax Miller who kidnapped her and he had already killed somebody before. Her mother immediately called the police.
          When the police reached there, Jax Miller was already trying to run. The police tried to stop them. But Jax started shooting at them, the the police backfired. One of the bullet hitting the gas pipes and accidentally setting the place on fire. Reports says that nobody made it alive. The firemen have demolished the fire. The police will soon make a statement.....'

          The woman didn't hear anything,just burst out crying for her fate , sobbing for her daughter's fate, her Fiona. She won't be able to see her daughter again. Ever. Have little fight with her about boys. Or going to beach with her just to treat themselves a gift for all the hardwork. She will never see the goofy,sheepish smile when she forgot to complete her chores. Her teasing. She would never be able  to hear her laugh again. The woman cried for her daughter, for how scared she must have been, she cried for her death.

   Miles away

      In deep woods ,a bulky man in his 30s was unpacking his car with a man in his early 20s helping him. "Are you sure this is safe place? Nobody's going to find us here, right?" Jax asked Daniel  while taking the last of the bags keeping them on the porch while Daniel hid the car in the tall bushes.

      " Yes, it is. Now go and be with Fiona I still have some things to talk with Amelia." Daniel spoke anger evident in his voice." Okay, have fun." Jax spoke giddily not wanting to anger him more and also happy to be able to spend time with Fiona. 

 He climbed the stairs of the house to the second floor , opening the door he spoke "Now nobody will disturb us again. Or try to break us apart. " Closing the door and going towards the chained girl sitting in the corner of the room who knew that there is no escape now.

         While Daniel made his way towards the soundproof basement where Amelia was. He still wanted to know what went wrong in their relation. "Lets talk shall we?"  Daniel spoke while closing and locking the door.

                    THE END.