Lies

Jax pov

       Its been three days since Fiona's sick. I had called my sister Amelia since she's a doctor too. She knows what me and my father do. In fact she's a cleanser herself. We help each other sometimes.

      Fiona's mom had lodged a complaint in the police. There were missing person posters everywhere. Many had volunteered to search through the woods. Even came to check every house within a mile, including mine.  But they couldn't find anything. Fio's mother Anna was worried as hell. It would show on her face, how worried she was, her eyes had heavy bags under them. I felt bad for her. But it had to be done.

      I also went to meet her and joined the searches to show I was worried as well. And to know what the police had found. I can't just lose everything because of a stupid mistake.

       Amelia was furious when she saw that it was Fiona. The missing girl for two months.

   (Past)

   "What the hell, Jax ? You kidnapped a girl. An innocent girl. What were you thinking? Huh?" Amelia asked eyes burning in anger. I was genuinely scared.

   " Lia I'll tell you everything but please just help her now. Her body is burning. Please Amelia. "I said to her pleading.

       Angry Amelia is not a good sign.  She doesn't listen to what the other person is talking. She tortures her victims even more gruesomely  than me using the advantage of her medical knowledge. She'll calm down while treating my princess. And then I'll talk to her.

      I decided to make some snacks and coffee for Lia while also figuring out what  to tell her. I can't just tell her I took her. I absolutely can't. She'll kill me in a heartbeat.

      " I have given her some medicine. The fever will go down in an hour or so.  Now you better tell me what the hell is going on, otherwise you'll be speaking to my gun. "

    "  Yes I will explain, please sit down first." She sat down drinking the coffee while giving me a look.' You better start talking or else.

       "Speak." She spoke more like ordered.

    " Yes, of course. Well you already know that her name is Fiona. She's 18 and...."

     "Jax, what's she doing here? Why is there a missing report of her? Spill it before I lose my temper or God help me. "

        " Yeah , yeah. Ok ,ok so here's the deal. I'm trying to save her from her mom ok."

      "What?  Jax tell me clearly,from the start. Don't leave out anything. Got it? "She commanded getting a bit angry.

      I sighed and sat down opposite to her.  I began.

      "Me and Fio met 4 months ago. She and her mother had just shifted here. I first saw her on my way home after playing with my 'toy'. She was beautiful and and ..just amazing. She even almost entered the woods just to help a squirrel." I laughed a bit remembering her jumpy self. 

     "After a few days" I continued "we met and we became good friends. We used to meet near the big tree inside the woods. Just sit there reading, talking about everything and nothing. Just enjoying. After a week or so I asked her out ,she said yes.
   The day I asked her out, I decided to pay her a surprise visit in her room. When I reached there I saw that her mother was screaming at her , that how everything is her fault that she should have died and everything, hitting her occasionally with a thin stick. And fio just stood there taking everything silently. I fled from there fearing I would lose my temper. Next day I talked to Fiona about it. Asked her why her mother is acting her mother acting like this, why isn't she doing anything? She at first panicked and swore me that I won't tell anyone this. I demanded a truth . Do you know what she told me Lia that it was ok she is her daughter. Its normal it happens everywhere. That woman had brainwashed my love. BRAINWASHED. SHE SAID IT WAS OK TO GET BEATEN. THEN I DECIDED TO SAVE HER. And I took her. "I said with a tears filled eyes. Lies.

    " But her mother she is ..she is searching everywhere. She is....."

    " LIES all lies, its just a facade Amelia."

      Silence dead silence.

        Fine. I'll help you."

   She bought my lies.  I smiled in my mind. Plan worked. Mission accomplished. Now nothing will separate us my dear Fio.