The Room

Jax Pov

After spending some time with my love I started heading home. I was thinking about her all the way. I've been doing this a lot after she came in my life, thinking about her.
After our hug I was sure that she is the one for me. I've never been so sure of anything.

   Her smile so pure, so bright it could make a person's day. Her straight and sharp nose scrunching whenever she sees her non favourite food. Her dark chocolate brown eyes twinkling as if the whole universe is hidden beneath them. Her cute pouty lips stretching into a whole grin while smiling showing only her pretty crooked teeth.

The way she would bite her lip in anticipation while reading a suspense or the way she would pout and get all teary face while reading a sad scene. The way her face would brighten up whenever the story has an happy ending. It was making me go crazy. She didn't even know what she was doing to me.

I unlocked the door and headed straight to my I mean our room. I still had to add two bookshelves, a table and decorate the walls just how my princess wants.

I headed towards the bookshelf in my living room and removed the second book from 5th shelf which revealed a hidden key hole. I took out the key from my locket and inserted it in the keyhole. The bookshelf opened inside revealing a dark stone spiral staircase leading downstairs. It was so dark for only the one who knew the staircase very well can pass it otherwise fall on his death.

After descending for about 50 steps there was a hidden door. Opening it revealed a spacious well lit room almost three times the normal one.

There was a portable mattress on one side of wall with a dark blue colour stars imprinted on them just like a night sky. The theme of the room was a night sky along sea side.

Beside the matress was a dresser which had some painting brushes but most of it was writing supply. The first drawer consisted makeup while second one had some notebooks and different stylish pens.

Opposite of the dresser were two half filled bookshelves with book lying around them. There were many books of different authors and various genres. On the adjacent side there was a wall sized closet containing almost all colours of sundress. A little side to the door was the door to the fully equipped bathroom. Everything a person needed was already there.

I smiled contently seeing the perfect heaven for my perfect little love.

No one would hurt her she would be safe here, with me. She will love this place just how she loves me. Well she will after she knows what I've done for her. Who wouldn't?

We would be safe away from world's harm.

It had been 9:00 pm when all the work was finished. The room was now all ready. She will definitely love it.

After all the work I was tired. All I wanted was to take a long sleep wandering into the seventh heaven, dreaming of my love.

My mood suddenly dampened when I heard the loud cries of the pathetic thief. I still had to get rid of the whining bastard in the basement. He must have woken up while I was decorating the room.

I wasn't worried about the noises. He was trapped in another basement which was at the backside of the house. Dad and me had already done the soundproofing so it wasn't a trouble.

Dad had bought this house after mom was killed by a thug. I had been 7 at the time He had gone nearly insane. That's when he decided that he will take matters in his hands and no more depending on the law forces. His first kill had been the same thug which had killed my mum. He made me see it. He wanted me to help him in his work when he couldn't do it anywhere.

It had been pretty messy. My dad almost went to jail but because of lack of evidence he was released.

That was the time when he decided to buy a house located far away from the population to make his work a little easier.

I still remember how happy he was when we found the house. It was the first genuine smile I had seen in a while.

I smiled at the memory.