Hobby

Jax pov

       I smiled at the scene in front of me. The sound of blood dripping along with heavy breathing of mine echoed through the basement room. The walls of the room were covered with splatters of blood, old and new as if a 4 year old was having fun with paint. On one side was an old fashioned wooden cupboard adjacent to the wall, opened fully displaying many shelves fully equipped with torture equipments. Exactly opposite of the cupboard was a tap. Above the tap were two more knobs connected to the tap. A hose was neatly hanged on a nail beside the tap. A drain fixed on the depressed part of the floor.The walls of the room were painted dark grey colour making the room ooze darkness, helplessness and scream with the blood sprayed on it.

          In the middle of the room laid a corpse of a man in his late thirties, surrounded in his own pool pf blood. His thumb and ring finger on his right hand were missing leaving a bloody mess in its place. His left hand was bent in a very weird angle. His torso had numerous whip marks out of which most were bleeding profusely. His face being unrecognisable with the black and blue bruises and the swollen eye. His legs were bleeding as well from the injuries made by the nail fitted baseball bat.

          I threw the bat on one side , satisfied and calmed down. Blood had somehow always seemed to calm me more than anything else. I brought a body bag from the cupboard and stuffed the body inside it, dragging it near the staircase. I connected the hose to the tap and started spraying on the floor washing off the blood. I watched as the water mixed with the blood before going down the drain. Taking my worries with it.

           My thoughts drifted off to Fiona. The picture of fear in her eyes as she talked to me. The look of betrayal on her face when I confessed about the kill. My heart was hurting at it. Like physically hurting. How could she think that I was going to kill her? How could she?

          I love her. All I want is to love her and take care of her, listen to her blabbering about everything and nothing.

          I think she must be scared, completely terrified when the man grabbed her. It must have felt like straight out of a horror book for her. Of course that must be it. She's never experienced any bad luck in her whole life. This must be completely terrifying for her. All  I now gotta do is make her feel safe and well protected. Yes, thats what I have to do. She will love me again. She will.

        With that thought and a smile on my face I finished cleaning the floor as well as the bat. I took the bat and after wiping it clean I placed it in its shelf in the cupboard , closing the cupboard amd locking it with one of my many keys. I took the body and put it in the back of my truck. It was bright in the afternoon so I had to wait until it was midnight to get rid of it.

          I thought if making lunch for my dear. It will also give me a chance to talk to her, beside she must be pretty hungry. She hasn't eaten anything in last 48 hours.  I had left her some snacks, but she must be starving for lunch. Within 40 minutes I had made her, her favourite lunch. Everything ,even her favourite chocolate cake. I went to her room with the tray to surprise her. Little did I know it was me who was going to get a surprise.