Heartbreak

Jax pov.

      "You said she was being hurt by her mother. She was happy with her mother Jax. Then why the hell did you kidnapped her? Huh?" Amelia demanded in an angry tone.

      How the hell did she know I lied. I sighed

        "Amelia I love her. I was gonna ask her out and go out with her. Ask her to be my girlfriend. Do everything a girl can ask for. Ever. But she saw me killing that thief so I had to take her." I took a calm breath. "I love her Lia , I can't hurt her. So I took her. But trust me I won't hurt her ever. I swear." I told her looking in her eyes making sure she knows how serious am I about Fiona.

     "Oh if you love her and planned to take her out, then why the hell the room you kept her in is decorated so much that too with hidden chain holder under the carpets. It doesn't seem like it was a spontaneous decision. Jax" She took a deep breath to stop herself from exploding. Well crap.

       " Look Jax don't lie to me.  I know you planned to kidnap her beforehand, I know you. But that's not how you win over a girl. We can fix this. Let her go. We'll explain her ,she seems smart ,she'll understand."

     "She won't lia. She's too innocent for this world. She literally cries when her favourite character dies in a book, lia. Please understand." I pleaded her. I can't lose her. The thought alone pains me.Tears sting my eyes. I can't lose Fiona. She's the only good happened to me in a long time. I can't lose it.

       "You don't get to decide that Jax."

       "Yes I do."

        "No you don't. Let her go yourself before you hurt her."

      My body reacted on its own. I threw the knife towards Amelia piercing her arm.

      "You don't get to decide that. And get this She's mine. Always.She will be. " I told her in a almost a angry whisper raising my voice as I spoke and left. My anger was getting worse. I didn't feel guilty for the fact that  Amelia got hurt infact I felt an odd satisfaction that she got hurt. Oh god ,I had to get my head clear. I don't want Fiona to see me like this.

      I got in my car and decided to go towards the town for a stroll and to get some ice cream as well. I was in a bookstore grabbing the percy Jackson series for Fio. She always wanted one but couldn't get it.  It will be a perfect gift for her. I also took some bookmark and few items. I payed and started towards the car.

    When I reached the car I saw Daniel waiting for me. "What are you doing here? "

       "Amelia is cheating on me." He began as soon as reached near him

      "What? Are you sure? It must be a misunderstanding. Lia loves you more than anything.Dan" I tried to reason with him. I knew Amelia from the start. She is the most loyal person ever or so I thought.

       " I thought so too. Here I clicked them myself." Daniel sayed handing me the pictures of Amelia with a guy making out. I looked at it , I looked at it again. I couldn't believe it. I felt betrayed. I felt angry. Because of her I believed in love. There has to be some mistake.

      "Let's go talk to her, there must be some kind of explanation. She loves you very much to do this. She won't do this." I reasoned to Daniel.

       "That's why I came to you. I didn't want to do something in my rage which I'll regret it." He said with a blank face.

         Daniel is in love with Amelia since she was 15,they were together when she was 16 . He proposed her on her 16th birthday.

      Daniel finds difficulty in expressing emotions. While Amelia is like a free spirit. They both fill out each other's differences. Made for each other. This was the reason why I believed in love. And now I feel devastated. First telling me to give up on love and now cheating on Dan. Something is wrong.

          One thing you should know about Daniel is never to make him mad. He will go on and make your life horrible. Me and lia only torture the people physically but him, he will go extreme level ,to the point to torture them till he breaks them mentally, emotionally and physically. The person will beg for death.

      Daniel had been extremely quiet during the whole ride. I didn't want Fiona to get caught in his rage. So to be on safe side I told him everything about Fio, how we met and all. All truth.  I thought he too would flip and scold me. But surprisingly he agreed with what I was doing.

       When we reached home everything was quiet. The knife was still on the ground and Lia was nowhere seen. Fiona was still sleeping I guess.

        "I'll check on Fio. You can relax here. Calm down. I'll call lia..."

     " No please stop." I heard Fiona screaming.  Me and Daniel both rushed to my room.

     " Listen to me he will kill you. Jax will come soon, we have to escape before that."Amelia was screaming as well. Fiona was standing near the window while Amelia was near the dresser.

     I was shocked. I froze how can Amelia think like that?  I was her brother. She should trust me. I couldn't trust her.

       Suddenly Daniel pushed past me and slapped Amelia and pushed her on bed trapping her. "Snap out of it Jay. Help Fiona."

        That did the job I snapped out of whatever trance I was in. I saw that Daniel was holding and trying to calm down Amelia and Fio stood near the window sobbing and holding a scissor in both her hands. She was looking at Daniel and Lia, terrified. I had never seen her like this. So scared. Not even on the night I took her.

      I slowly went towards her  trying not to spook her. She was still pointing the scissors towards Daniel. I snatched the scissors. She immediately backed away.

    " I'm sorry, please leave me Jax. Please don't kill me." She was full on crying now and backing away. She was already sick and now this. I was fuming by now. It was all Amelia's fault. Calm down Jax your fio needs you. I took a deep breath.

     " Its ok Fio . Nobody's gonna hurt you okay. Just please calm down my love." I crouched down and hugged her trying to calm her down. She was fighting but she slowed down. Eventually she stopped when I looked at her she had passed out. She was looking even more ghostly now. She looked tired,  her face was smudge with tears. I hugged her to calm myself. To see that she was here, safe, with me.

     But it was disturbed when I heard the Police sirens. Well shit!!