The Start

A dim light bulb was swaying in the dark, gloomy basement giving only small but flickering light giving the basement a more scary and gloomy look. The smell of disinfectant was so strong but the male didn't mind it ,he was used to it. He was busy cleaning the blood of his latest victim off the floor, he still had to bury the body. He was tired the guy he  killed was a molester. But even after so much he still didn't think he did something wrong it pissed off the said man. And it was not helping that he was screaming all the time even after he cut off his tongue. He was tired and wanted to just take a break but he had to do it, he could not slack off ,he can't after all he was cleansing the world. It was his duty now that his father was dead.
After cleaning the basement he took the body or specifically his body parts and put them in different bags and loaded it in his pickup trucks back . He had already parked the truck near his hidden door to the basement. It was already near 2 in the morning, he had to work fast. It's not that he was afraid that somebody will see him as the entrance to the basement was facing towards the woods where there was hardly any light. Its just that he had to wake up at 5 to leave for work. He lived in the outskirts of town so it took about an hour and half hours to reach his workplace. After cleaning the basement and making sure everything was in place he took off for his journey. He took the body and disposed it the far end in the jungle. There was a hidden dirt road little inside of jungle which was hidden by thick trees and vines covering . He had found it while taking a walk , thinking about his new victim.
It was nearly 4:00 am when he finished his job and came back. He took a quick shower and got to sleep he could get atleast an hour's sleep before he had to get to his 'work'.

MILES AWAY

Fiona was helping her mother to load the truck. They were moving after 2 years. She was not only happy but ecstatic about move. The town they were living was very depressing. Dark, gloomy, environment not that she hated this kind of environment but the people here only added more ghostly feeling.Nobody talked to her at school even when she used to go out people used to give her odd looks. She always hated it being the centre of attention. She always has been a very a quiet girl but with few people she is charming and bubbly girl. Few people being he mother and the librarian Mr. Jacob . She always loved books they had been her way of escape from her ghostly town.
Now they were moving she was very happy the people at the new town will hopefully be good and be nice to her. Her mother always said only a fool would not like you. She always believed it when she was little. With her honey coloured skin and dark black hair reaching till her mid back,and that dark chocolate eyes she always thought she was a princess.
She had already Googled the new place they are going and it was absolutely gorgeous. Their house was a little outside of town for which she was in absolute heaven as it meant that she can ride her bike or just sit outside under a tree without having anyone to judge.
The moving truck had been already gone now all that was left was saying goodbye to her only friend in town. She was sad to say goodbye but with a promise to Skype him they left.

A new start.

A new chapter of life to begin.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*