Epilogue

4 years later.

Fiona's pov

    It's been 4 years since I've been taken from my life.  I don't even know if mom and the police are still searching for me or they have given up already? Since we have shifted here I'm never left alone. Either Jax or Daniel keep eye on me. 'For safety reasons'.  Even right now Daniel is keeping an eye on me while I read a book.

    I shift a little to be more comfortable and the pain in my stomach just increased and I feel wetness around the wound. I lift up my shirt and wince. "Is it still hurting? " Daniel asked sitting on the the opposite sofa. " Yes" I whispered sitting up straight a bit in hopes of lessening the pain.

  "Let me see." He said getting up and squatting in front of me. Daniel has been acting a lot weird lately more protective of me and lot hostile towards Amelia. Too much to the point that Jax and Daniel almost got in a fight. But Daniel explained that he sees me as a sister and nothing else.

         " The stitches opened again. Let me bring the first aid." He said getting up and going towards the bathroom down the hall. Jax had gone to work and it was just me ,Daniel and Amelia at the house. On cue Amelia came and sat where Daniel was sitting. Just like Daniel she too had become much hostile and angry. "How are you? Is the wound still hurting? " She asked in fake concern. She quickly sneered at me." Don't think that just because of injury I'll stop making your life hell. I didn't get you this time. But eventually I will. So watch your back." She said walking towards me and patting my cheek a bit harshly. "BACK AWAY AMELIA."  Jax said coming into the room. He still had his work bag with him. " Your home early." Amelia said trying to hide her fear but failing miserably and backing up.

    "Did you finish the job?" Daniel spoke coming in the room with the first aid kit. "Yup,make sure you get the payment." Jax said sitting beside me." You also need to keep a close eye on your wife. She was threatening Fio just now. " Jax warned Amelia indirectly. "I'll deal with her later." Daniel sat where he was sitting before and began treating the wound. "Is it hurting again?" Jax asked , anger leaving his tone, totally calm as if coaxing a child. If I saw it when I first met him I would have freaked out but now I'm used to the sudden mood change in both the males.

    " All done. You should rest now. Jax take her to bed."Daniel said packing the first aid. " I'll tell the man to pay up now."

    "Wait I'm hungry. Can one of you please cook something? " Amelia spoke in timid voice. Something had happened to her, she had lost all the confidence and strength she had in her . Instead she became a fearful girl. And she blamed it all on me. Hence her becoming more and more hostile towards me as time passed.

      "I'm busy right now. " Daniel dismissed her while getting ready to go out. Him and Jax take turns while working. What work, I don't have a clue. "If this witch asked you would have made it in a breath. And now I'm asking you ,your suddenly busy. You" she spat while pointing at me." You are the reason everything had messed up, messing with their minds. You should go die somewhere." Amelia was panting after the outburst. Everything was silent. So silent you could actually hear the waterfall outside in a distance. The temperature around us suddenly dropped. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. It just cane out. I was just hungry." Amelia cried.

   "Jax take Fiona to bed. Make sure she sleeps and gets rest." Daniel said discarding his jacket. " Let's go Fio" Jax picked me up bridal style making sure he didn't distutb the would and not getting the shackles tied to my feet getting in a knot. Amelia's cries and the sound of shackles were the only sound heard. As soon as we reached our room. He placed me on bed and locked the door. "Lay down, Fiona." I laid down. I don't want both of them angry under one roof. It doesn't end well. He came back with a syringe in his hand.