chapter 20

Chapter 20

Mark’s Provo
we are here” I glanced at the sleeping beauty in my car. I felt a small smile creep onto my lips.
I had decided to enjoy this, whatever this was before it ends.
“ hey” I shook her lightly
“Hmmm, I want to sleep” she pushed my hand away. I sighed as I got off the car, and carried her into the house. She snuggles deeper into my chest.
“Sleep tight dear” I kissed her forehead and made my way to my study. Me staying here, in this room with her is a temptation I know I won't resist. I ain't Jesus Christ for the love of Christ. I threw one last glance to see her smiling in her sleep. At this very point, I wish she could talk in her sleep, say something that will remove this gloomy side of mine.
I thank the heavens for whoever was calling me at this point. I shut the door gently and went to my study.
“Hello”
“Hello, I can't find Ivy. I..” huh. I checked the caller ID. New tag.
“Calm down, who is this”
“Trisha” I could tell she was on the verge of crying.
“I got distracted at the part and..and..” oh no. A crying lady. How do you handle a crying lady?
“ hey hey listen to me, concentrate on my voice .”
“Ok, I am her best friend and I don't know what happened she just vanished. It's like she was never there. I thought of calling her mom then you popped into my head, and boom I rang you. I don't know what to do, Mark helps” ladies and ranting.
“She is with me” I heard her sigh at the end of the line.
“I am coming there, share your location” woman!
“She is fine, rest. You sound tired. Come tomorrow in the morning alright” I could imagine a small version of a lady nodding her head.
“ you
are right. Good night then. Please keep her safe. She has a tendency of waking up for a midnight snack” I chuckled. She sure does. “ Get some rest dear” I ended the call. I shook my head as I recalled that faithful night. The night I banged her in my mother's house. The night I removed her virginity. How tight she was. Her face when I entered her.
Just thinking of her brings me a boner. I sighed. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table.
I scanned my contacts and met London’s tag. With the first ring, she had answered.
“ Hello," her voice raspy.
“ Come to my house” she groaned as she ended the call. I waited downstairs, waiting for the catalyst that would help me. I heard the door ring, I stood up and strode to the door. There she was, wearing a gown that only covered her from the harsh weather of June.
“ Strip"
“ With pleasure. “
I watched as she slide her gown down revealing a tiny olive body. My eyes gracefully grazed her naked nature.
“ London where are you coming from “
“ Your room.” I felt blood rush through my veins.
“ why? Did I not tell you to clean in one of the rooms excluding my room.” She scoffed.
“ you didn’t want me to see the woman warming your bed yet you called m in the middle of the night? To entertain you? What do you take me for? “
“ I take you for what you are” I shrugged my shoulders.
“ I can no longer entertain you, you can stop paying for the penthouse. I will return every piece of jewellery you gave me. I will return everything. I thought you would change but I was wrong.”
“ Do what you feel is right for you and the gifts give them to charity or throw them in the trash.” I shrugged as I made my way to my room. I no longer needed London to satisfy me, I can my weapon right here, sprawled on my bed.
I agree to look after her in college because a small part of me wanted to and the bigger part wanted to be inside her every night. To bury me so deep inside of her.
Ivy's Provo
“You idiot do you know what I went through last night.” a scratchy voice boomed in the room. I groaned as I realized whose voice it was.
“Please please it's too early let me sleep” the cologne hit me, reminding me of him. Who else is in this room? Am I dreaming, that is his scent? That intoxicating scent, makes me forget everything.
“It's ten in the morning dummy wake up” I groaned
“Trisha” I buried myself deeper into the mattress, feeling its comfort sinking through me. Hold on, my bed isn't this comfortable. This is a water bed. I froze.
“Where am I ” I glanced at the room, dark Grey, everything Grey and black. The only person who likes it.
“Shit” I cursed. I slept at Mark's place. He brought Me here. He wanted me to sleep here
“Where is that bastard” I screeched.
“Who are you calling a bastard” I glanced at my outfit. Did he change me? He saw me naked last night.
“You you changed me?”
“It's not the first time I have seen you naked” he winked.
“back to reality, who did you just call a bastard”, I glanced at Trisha who just shrugged her shoulders.
“When you two are done doing lovey dove, I will be outside” she left me, she left me with him.
“You look cute in my hoodie” I felt blood rush to my cheeks, tenting them. Gracing them with a pink blush
“Thanks” I had formed a pool of wet down there.
“ you do know I will have to punish you for calling me a bastard” he strode towards me, making my whole body sweat.
“I. I did not call you a bastard.” he shrugged his shoulders.
“Are you sure about that”
“y-yes ”
“Come here” he pulled me onto his lap.
“I need to clean my mouth first.” he chuckled
“You smell like love” he can't be joking about my morning breath.
“Mxm” I clicked my tongue.
“Two punishments love” he moved his hand from my love handles to my inner thighs.
“Already wet I see”
“M_Mark wait” his finger slid into my forbidden fruit.
“damn”
“You missed me right” the only thing I could do was nod my head as he explored my folds.
“Ivy you. Sorry” Trisha closed the door abruptly.
“Where are you going” Mark pushed his finger deeper into my womanhood, the other hand holding me in position.
“T_Trisha, she wanted to say something” I stammered.
“and I am doing something, I ain't done yet”