chapter 21

Chapter 21

Mark's Provo
I don’t know what she was thinking, how could she suggest such. Leave her, when she makes me feel better and satisfied.
No way not going to happen. I do agree that I have no idea of what we have, what it is but letting her go, is not in my vocabulary.
I gave her an overall look before storming out.
She is scared of the consequences, and so am I but I am determined to never let her mother know. I won't stand her hatred for banging her daughter. She won't forgive me.
“Mark” I threw a glance at the voice, her...
“Hey Trisha” she smiled. Bringing out those dimples, showing a perfect set of white teeth.
“Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for disturbing you last night. I didn't have anyone to call.” she diverted her eyes from mine. She is too innocent for my liking
“It's fine, I get it. You were worried about your friend and that is a good thing right” she nodded her head.
“yes.” she posed, her upper lip curled.
“l have a Question Mark”
“Ohh” I felt my elbow arch.
“It's a little you know that ” the only thing that popped into my head was sex. Was she going to ask me to have sex with her?
“Okay, let's hear it”
She sighed
“It's about Ivy, I know I shouldn't be saying this and it's not my position to ask but do you Love Ivy or you are just having a good time ”
Far from what I was thinking. That question caught me off guard
What exactly was it that was going on between us? She was questioning my whole existence, my life.
“ What did she tell you” I needed a way out, a way to stay clear.
“That is the problem. She ain't saying a damn thing and I thought you knew” her eyes racked mine. She was trying to read me, to understand me. To get something out of me.
“If she hasn't said anything I won’t say anything as well. ”I needed an escape route until I figured what it is we have. However, a bigger part of me told me it was for fun and the other part told a different story.
“ooh is that so” she sounds disappointed. Like she wanted me to say something different something reassuring.
“In that case see you around then. ” she swatted her hips past me, going to the kitchen
IVY'S PROVO
“hey sis you ok ” I checked my head as I got a clear view of my bestie friend
“Yes, I am. So what are we doing today ”
I beamed at her.
“well. I thought you and Mark maybe want to have a quality time and you won’t need me around” She rumbled. Her quality time involved sex. I slapped her teasingly
“No silly, we ain’t going to have that quality time ” I smirked. She giggled
“Maybe a movie” I smiled at that. It's been a long since we watched a movie.
“well we just got to school and we haven't had a tour of the school. Who knows maybe we might find a cute dude” A deep laughter rumbled in the kitchen.
“Ivy tell me you are joking, is this you” I joined her
“well we do need to find more friends” She clicked her tongue in annoyance
“As if I ain't enough ” She mumbled under her breath
“What was that ”
“oooh I was saying we surely do need more friends ” She smiled. Liar
“Let's go then”
IVY'S Provo
hey, ladies ” I swung my head to the left, to meet the body that matched the voice.
“Hey” Trisha boomed from the far end. Her smile plastered on her chapped lips
“ what are you doing sitting alone ” I swayed my eyes analysing the surroundings. We weren't alone, people were everywhere.
“Ooh, you know just resting before we go back to the hostels.” Trisha beat her lower lip, her hands on her breast squeezing her breast out. I sighed.
“ I am Jayden Jay for short he smirked” he sure had an ego, an oversized ego.
“Tsk” I mumbled under my breath
“Trisha but people call me Titi ” yeah I am now people, I chuckled. Was she that horney to entertain such a dick head.
“And this beautiful lady right here” I scoffed as he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.
Ewww gross
I yanked my hand back and rubbed his saliva from my hand
“I happen to be don't you know how to keep the personal bubble close”
“She is very funny right Trisha ”
Yeah right.
“Ivy, her name is Ivy. She just had her PMS don't mind her” I am usually the friendly one but right now at this very moment anything was just trigging me, I was just snappy after the whole Mark incident. I don't know what I should do, a part of me is telling me to walk away, to stay as far from him as possible and the adamant part of me is telling me to enjoy whatever we have whatever it is that we share that its part of growing up, that I don’t need to worry at all. What if I fall for him, what if I fall pregnant, what if mom gets to know this then what. Won't she disown me, won't she reject me, what of Mark if he rejects me? What will become of me?
“Ivy, earth to Ivy”
“huh” I glanced at my best friend.
“You you zoning out on us isn't good.”
“Sorry, been thinking ” I sighed
“Let's go” I arched a brow. I was tired, she was the one who came up with the idea of us having a tour of the school.
“ ooh come on, Jay is taking us to lunch” she hooked her arm around his.
“ sorry who is Jay” I flashed my perfect plastic smile. Her shoulders slumped. She pointed her tiny finger to the man behind him.
“ he is doing his third year here you know. He was saying there is going to be part at his house and he just invited us ” she squeaked in amazement
“Us, yeah right” when did she become a part animal
“let's enjoy this when it still last ” she used to be this little chubby girl I used to play, have fun with. We even went to the extent of teasing people mostly couples
Three hours later I had convinced Trisha to let me stay in the house just for today. It was after a lot of begging and intercessions that she allowed me to stay.
My screen flashed, Mark's name popping out. I groaned.
“Hello” I felt my cheeks get hot, just by hearing his breathing. is something wrong with me, am l getting a mental illness.
“ Mona” that name makes me lose focus, and control. I felt a wet pool in-between my legs. How does he do that? Just by a single word and I am already honey.
“Are you home”
“yes noo, I mean yes, I think” I heard a soft chuckle
“ I am dropping by”
“wait..” the call ended, Was he serious? I looked like a mess. My hair was everywhere, I had not to bathe when I came back. I was smelling sweat. I rushed to the shower, took a two minutes shower combed my hair. I picked a sky blue jumpsuit from my closet. I checked myself in the mirror. Hmmm, it covers my whole body except my shoulders. Who could be possibly turned on by my shoulders?
The doorbell rang.
“Coming” I heard my voice screech in the void.
“You look beautiful” Blood rushed to my cheeks, and my tummy was churning different types of dragons and butterflies in there.
“Thank you, you don't look bad yourself ” I felt my upper lip curling into a smile disposing of a set of white teeth, I guess.
I let my eyes take his form, and drink his muscles. His chin was cleanly shaved, oh my God, he smelt fresh shaving jell. I felt my inner core agree with the fact that he is handsome. Damn it I feel like eating him raw. I wanted him on this porch, I want him outside, tight now
Get a grip Ivy, you. need to learn
“Are we going to stand out here or are we going in” as long as it doesn't make us have mind-blowing sex then yes we are.
“Ooh sorry come in” can't my body just agree with my mind for once. The body does what it wants and boom the mind goes the other way.
“What should I offer you, coffee or juice” I turned to meet his intense gaze. His eyes were darker, his jaws clenched.
“Why are you looking at me like that ” that popped out of my mouth before I could think.
“How am I looking at you” like a piece of meat
I wanted to scream, I wanted to kick him out but how could I when I am looking at him like that
“like you have something troubling you ” I jacked my head, getting a clear view of that jawline.
He sighed. He leaned on the couch his presence dominating the room. I knew the room was small but with his presence, it felt like a shoebox.
“Not really but I do have a problem” he ruined his hand in his dirty blond hair
“I have a charity event in Africa and I was hoping you could be my date”