chapter 31

Chapter 31

IVY’S Provo
“ what is going on here” Terry swayed his gaze to me.
“We are going on a vacation ” I arched a brow. A vacation?
“whose idea” Lizzy beamed.
“Mark's” why did I even bother. Oblivious it was his idea. His money is his decision.
“ Go pack we are going tonight ” her words rang into my mind before settling in.   Today is Sunday and I am removing this demon inside of me tomorrow.  I froze,  he said this, he planned this. He doesn't want me to abort.
I stopped looking for him. I banged open his bedroom door but alas he wasn't in. Then I heard the running shower.
“ You have guts” he stumbled onto the walls as he heard my voice. Soap sipping into his eyes. Now he could not discern whether he should lean his eyes first or ask me what I was doing in the shower room.
“what the hell Ivy”
He cleaned his eyes, and those red bloodshed eyes were staring deep into my soul, stripping me naked.
“ you knew I was going to abort tomorrow and you booked holiday tickets.  What is your problem?  Do you have any shame? ”
“you need to stop popping up whenever I am naked” I glowed at him. Stupid idiot.
“You need to stop making decisions that will make me pop up from nowhere Mr man”. He glared at me.
“ I had no idea you were going to abort tomorrow ” He scratched his head, making his wet hair a mess.
“You can do that another day, just rebook ” all I can see was red, blood. I wanted that spilt at this very point.
“Ivy, Ivy, Ivy, let go”  Mark's screams pierced my ears.
“Let go of what” My voice was sharp and edgy. I swayed my gaze to where my hand was. I was squeezing his manhood.  That thing that made me pregnant.  That thing that influenced him to lie.
“Ivy please ” I shook my head as I squeezed it further.
“ I ain't going to that damn holiday,  and you won't make me a mother at this point” I spat as I used my other hand to grab his balls. The ground shook by his roar.  The pain was evaded in his eyes. No that ain't his pain, that is my pain. Pain that he will cause if he doesn't let me be if I become the mother of his child.
“ Help” He screamed again and again. 
“Ivy ” Lizzy exclaimed,  I knew she was somewhere but I could not disdain where. All I wanted was to remove that thing that he thinks of.
“Sis ” She walked slowly toward me.
“let him go. You will kill him” I shrugged my shoulders.  What more should l lose. I lost my heart to him, my virginity, he lied to me. Not once not twice. So why should I be worried if he dies?
“Ivy there are just hormones,  calm down”  She slowly reached for my hand and I squeezed harder. You don’t tell there are hormones.  Who caused those hormones? This whore is in front of me.
“Don't touch me” I roared as I let my nails dig into his balls,  making them pronounced.  Those marks will remind him of me, of how he lied to me.
“Ivy looks at me” I swayed my eyes to the voice in agony. Something was splashed into my eyes,  I briskly closed them trying to prevent others from entering. I snatched my hands away from his manhood as I tried to remove the soapy water from my eyes. I staggered and fell.  I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my spine.  It flowed to every part of my body. I heard the piercing f my voice abs the silence.  Nothing,  I could not hear even my breathing.
“Thank goodness you are awake. ” The voice was listed distant close. I yearned to hear it. I wished whoever that person is should say something one more time.
“Don't worry baby the doctor will be here soon” I tried to open my enormous eyes, flashes of light blinded me instantly.  I helped myself to a sitting position but the way my spine ached made it difficult to take a former position.
“Rest Mona. ” I slowly opened my eyes, letting them get used to the light. Ooh that voice, that enchanting voice. I felt my core wake up, responding to his voice, to his maleness.
“Mom” She must be worried. 
“I am here darling ” She got hold of my hands.
“My back hurts, a lot” I breathed out
“You will be fine dear” I nodded my head.
“This is Ivy Martins”
“yes she is” Mark's voice boomed
“You said she fall when she was taking her shower ”
“Yes yes,” His voice was hurried and edgy. I swayed my gaze to him, to have a better view of this specie in front of me.
“ Ok” He, said as he checked my pulse. He took my heart bit rate.
“ The baby seems fine. Don't do things that..”
“ You said the child ” my mom glared at the doctor.  The doctor nodded his head. She turned her gaze at me then at the doctor.
“She can't be pregnant .. she is.  She is still a virgin ” Mom looked at me, waiting for confirmation.
“She is pregnant,  I will leave you two to talk” The doctor attempted to walk away but mom grabbed him.
“Do a pregnancy test, a virginity test, do everything.  Do it again” She was screaming,
“ Sure ” The doctor did it to get rid of her, get rid of her nose. I swayed my eyes to Mark whose face was white as death.  He stood still at the far end.
I let them do the testing.  I let my mom's money to waste and I knew I wasn't a virgin,  I was pregnant. 
Mom shook her head as she stared at the report.  Her hands were shaking as she glared at me. Ooh no, this isn't happening. I swore softly trying not to get any more of her attention