chapter 2

Chapter two
I slid down the slippery stairs, feeling the air leave my lungs a little before l landed perfectly with a simple thud. I dashed through the leaving room to the dining table.
“ Fuck"
I stopped abruptly, assessing everyone sitting at the dining table. I crossed my dangling slicer watch and it was only 6.30 and they were already gathered here.
‘Fuck'
I did a little breathing exercise, I rubbed my sweaty hands on my sweaters.
I slipped into the chair next to Blue eyes, those dreamy eyes.
I swayed my eyes to my mother who was currently set like a statue, her head lowered. Swiftly I moved my gaze to everyone, they all had their heads bowed down.
I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed a bowl full of potatoes, and dished a handful.
I cleared my throat as I shoved the food into my mouth.
“ Dear Lord"
She historically dropped her hands on the table and clutched the table cloth a little. Grandma‘ out of their wrinkled sockets.
“ Clara what on earth did you teach your children?”
She posed the question to mom. I felt my mother’s gaze piercing the thin layer of my skin, getting deep into my blood system.
“what?”
Seriously what did I do wrong? I put the spoon on the table.
“ We pray before eating.”
Mark whispered in my ear no that was not a whisper, that was a growl. He growled in my ear. The reality could not just sink. I grazed him with my eyes, felt him getting closer than necessary, and brushed my earlobes with his nose.
I tended as my body shamelessly responded. Hot blood rushed to my face forcing me to bow my head.
I felt his warm breath on my neck, the short hairs standing at attention as they saluted him for a job well done. I saw him smirk as my spine shivered.
“Cold darling?”
Did he have to make the situation worse? He was mocking me. He knew I had reacted to that single touch.
I just nodded.
“No not at all"
“ which is which? Yes or no? Make up your mind “
He removed his oblique object near me. I sighed in relief. I let out a struggling breath which I never knew I was holding.
“Sorry, granny,” I murmured trying to control the thickness of my voice. I feared it would crack.
She swung her hand lazily dismissing me.
“ Let’s pray, shall we??” she posed the question as she stretched her hands forth.
She kept the prayer short and precise.
“ We might as well as dig in “
She flashed me a warming smile.
“ mom Mmm who ..”
I felt a heavy object being placed on my thighs though covered completely. I glanced at my lap only to find a huge goblin that he calls a hand. It stayed there for a few pulses. I tried removing the hand. Mark groaned as I touched his hand. It was warm on my thigh.
‘Sorry my stud fail and…” he mouthed me
“ what were you saying, Ivy.” Mom threw a glance at me.
“ Everything OK dear?” she had noticed my discomfort. Fuck that hand was doing to me.
“ Yeah, everything is fine mom,” I said.
Liar liar. Everything wasn't fine. That hand was doing something to me. This is my first dinner at this house and how was I going to survive this.
“you look amazing in that dress Ivy,” I mumbled a thank you before returning to my food.
“is my touch foreign to you, I didn’t mean to touch you though. I just wanted my stud.” I scoffed.
He smirked.
Hell yeah, it was.
“no, it's not.”
“sure about that?”
He moved his hand a little higher. His fingers were just inches from my thong. He rubbed.
“ N_No.” I breathed out.
Did I have to stutter right now? He moved his hand to my thong. I was done for. I was already wet and he knew it. No, I could not take this anymore. He is my uncle and here I am having this feeling.
“You sure about that dear.” I nodded. Scared to utter a single word. What if I betray myself
“fuck” I said as I grabbed his hand.
“ that is enough “ I whispered, making sure my voice had enough strength to pull him away from me. What sort of an uncle is he. A pervert?
I cursed enough for everyone to hear. Everyone dropped whatever they had in their hands. I guess the word fuck is foreign to them.
I didn’t mean for that to happen. For the love of God, it wasn't my fault. I looked under the table. His hand was no longer on my thigh. He as well as looking at me as if he knew nothing.
“ are you OK Ivy.” his deep voice boomed.
Did he have to ask?
“ Everything is fine. This food is just amazing granny that I had to say fuck.” mom cursed as I repeated that word.
“you know how to lie.” he chuckled.
“and you know how to pretend.”
I snapped at him. He looked at me with those blue eyes. I tried to look away. Everything seems to slow down. There was some calmness in them.
“ You look beautiful in that dress.” He whispered. I nodded. What was I going to say to him, thank you no way? Hell no.
Granny forced me to look away from him as she called my name.
“You are going to college in a few months, have you chosen the college you want to go to?” I shook my head. I wasn’t an A straight student nor a B student. I was more of s C student. I sighed, after this weekend I will be back at school. Just great.
“no, not yet grandma.” She nodded
“You should start applying if you want to go to a good college” I nodded
“hmmm wow this good is great Ma. I have been telling her that for the last two weeks but she gives me a deaf ear.” Lisa chuckled.
“ I know someone like that” she contained her laughter. Mom groaned. she looked upset by Lisa's harmless retort.
I was really tired and there is no way I was going to stay in this room.
" excuse me...." Mark dabbed a napkin on his mouth.
" I have a meeting I have to attend to, if you don't mind I need to fresh up" he bolted from the table and charged to his room. He didn't wait for a response.