chapter 10

Chapter 10

Mark’s Provo
fuck she was so tight when I entered her. She was a virgin. Never for once did I think she would be a virgin. How old is she anyway? Is she like seventeen or something. I watched her gasp as my cock entered. I saw her face flush with pain. I moved my hand to her breast. I stroked it gently trying to divert the attention to her breast. I watched her body accommodate my cock.
I saw her starting to move her hips. I took that as a go-ahead. I pushed in a little more.
“I am going to move Mona.”
I doubted she heard me. I started moving. I heard her call my name.
I stopped as she looked away from me. Fuck did I hurt her. She saw SK as fragile and the last thing I wanted to do was to hurt her.
here it.
“Did I hurt you Mona.” she shook her head
“then look at me and tell me the problem” thank God I had not hurt her she slowly turned to look at me. Our eyes locked.
“Help me,” she whispered. KKK I knew what I she talking about.
“ wrap your legs on my waist, like this. When I move forward you move forward and when I move back you move back. Did you understand.” she nodded her head.
“Daddyyyyyyy”. I heard her scream.
Ooh, I am now daddy.
I knew I had hit the right spot. I smiled at myself.
Her muscles tensed getting hold of my dick. Shit, she was going to cum.
“Cum for me Mona” I whispered. My voice seemed to be the last thing she wanted. She came hard. I steadied my pace as I tease her. I could not hold back anymore. I finally came. I cum inside of her. I collapsed onto her. I rolled away from her. I pulled her closer to me. I heard snuggle deeper into. my chest.
She had no idea how she made me feel. I took her to the shower, opened and let her stand underneath. She could not stand properly. Her legs were trembling. First huh. I chuckled. I bathed her exploring every I he, hole in her body. My cock was erect as I bathed her
She reached for my cock.
“Mona don't.” she looked at me, her Greg eyes darker than usual.
“Let me, I want to, let me take care of you.”
I just nodded my head she stroked my dick slowly. She was enjoying teasing me. I moaned her name as my dick twitched. She knew it only a few a second. She suddenly opened the cold shower. I cursed as I looked at her. She giggled.
“Witch,” I said as I saw the pleasure on her face. I pulled her to me.
“There is no way I was going to let you enjoy that on your own.” she giggled. I carried her bridal style to bed. I watched her fall asleep.
Her ass was on my crouch. I grabbed it. It was soft. I placed small circles with my fingers. She moaned in her sleep. That moan turned me on. Her sweet voice was what I wanted to hear. I inserted my dick into her already wet pussy. How can she is so wet within seconds?
I fucked her in her sleep. She was so sweet. All she did was just moan my name. I had locked her hands with mine. I screamed her name as in cum. Shit, she is so fucked sweet.
My dick stayed in her for all I remember. I don't know how I passed out.
I woke up to Mona kissing me.
“Sleep Mona. It's noon.” she reached for my dick, and creased its tip.
“Fuck, Mona stop.” Did she have an idea I was just coming from fucking her? She will get sore more than what.
“Stop before he gets angry,” I said ad I patted my dick.
“I don't want to stop Mark,” she said this ad she lowered her head onto my legs. Fuck that felt good. She planted kisses all over my balls.
She took my dick into her tiny hands and stroked it. It reacted to her touch.
Fuck I was going to cum anytime soon. Where did she know how to get a hand done. She teased me more, torturing her. I never knew sex could be this great, especially with a virgin. I had slept with countless girls but never had they made me cum like this, especially with a hand.
I pulled her into my arms abs watched them drift to sleep. I laughed to myself. Do she had just waken up to give me a hand. Her breathing was steady and peaceful. I buried my face into her hair.
The noise outside would not allow me to rest. I stay like that all night
I woke up and made my way to the kitchen. I didn't know what time should wake up, especially after last night. I collected some fruits and placed them in a bowl. I went back upstairs to find her still sleeping. I made my way to the shower. I needed it after. What happened last night.
“Morning beautiful, it's Easter Sunday”
She opened her eyes. Her eyes glowed as she saw me naked
She jumped out of bed. All she wanted was to eat those fruits that she forgot to wear something. I picked a blanket and covered her. She sat down and picked peach fruit.