chapter 29

Chapter 29
FfIVY’S Provo
“Ivy”
“hmmm” I raised my head to meet Trisha.
“ do you have pads or tampons,  girl I didn't expect my flo today?” I nodded
“ yeah, I think I do. Check in the lower drawer” finally silence. For the past month her ranting has become irritating. 
“you Ivy you haven't used them since that time” that time when moved,
“ I didn't need them” I shrugged 
“ooo” that was all she said " ooo"
A few minutes later she came to join, dumping herself on the bed.
She reached for me, tickling me.  I screamed as her hand got in contact with my breast.  For the past weeks, they have been tender and soft. They hurt here and there   I think I have breasts.
“Ivy you are becoming too sensitive ”  her face was crooked,  asking for an explanation.
“well, my breast gets tender when about to experience my monthly flow” she nodded as she dragged me out of the room.
“where are we going,” I said as I tried to slow her down.
“breakfast ” she giggled and jumped slightly.  Her love of food had grown. She would wake up at midnight craving food
“Trisha, are you pregnant ” my voice was higher than I had expected.
“ are you girls sexually active ” I had not released we had reached the dining table.  I scanned the room, looking for who had said that. There she was, sitting, looking elegant.
“ I don't blame,  I started being active when I was fifteen ” she raised her head, her face heavily plastered with make-up.
“And you are” I arched a brow.
“ I see you have met your sister in law ” mom busted into the room. Her eyes blazed with joy, a smile plastered on her oval face
“ sister in law ” Trisha reacted after mom.
“Terry is too young to date such” she scanned at the woman from top to bottom.
“ooh no dear, not Terry. He is cute and all but I am Mark, fiancée ” I felt cold air rushing to my underline, freezing the warm parts left. He was cheating,  I knew he was cheating.
“ I am Harleen ” she extended her hands, flashing the ruby ring on her fingers. So he proposed.
“And where is Mark” I screeched. She looked at me, taken aback.
“ in his room ” mom pointed upstairs.  When did he come back? He left us here, all alone. He never showed up, never called. No, he called the others but not me. He made sure he avoided me. I marched upstairs,  searching for his room.
“hey, I am changing ” Mark's voice boomed in the room,  suffocating me with desire, desire I had never felt in my life.
“ We need to talk ” he faced me, his eyes covered with a veil, a veil of smoke.
“ Now?” I nodded my head as I got comfortable on his bed. He stood there staring at me, his mouth gaped.
“ Put this on” I grabbed his t-shirt and threw it at him. I need a clean conscious if I have to do this
“ Ok, what do you want to talk about ” He scooted beside me.
“ Why are you here, and you already have a fiancée. Was that much of a toy to you” He bowed his head.
“ Look ivy, ” He sighed
“We need to move on, I have already moved on. You do the same” He patterned my back. His touch was cold and irritating.  I brushed his handoff.
“ She is the one that answered your phone right. She ...” I tried to breathe.
“You had always been with her yet you slept with me” I held onto the sheets, grabbed them by all my might, trying not to lend him a hot slap.
“ Ivy. it's not what you think” I shook my head
“Then what is it.  I was just your fuck buddy then boom you bring your fiancée.” He shook his head and scooted away from me. He moved away from me, he...
“ What is your problem Ivy, we are siblings.  Yes, we were just guck buddies.  And yes she was the one who answered my phone.  So what? What are you going to do about it? Huh?” I felt tears crippling my eyes. No, I won't cry. He won't have the satisfaction of seeing me crying. Never
“ My problem is that you used me, you..”
“No” He clicked his tongue
“You allowed me to use you. It's not my fault, did I force you” I shook my head.
“Exactly ”
“ You used physiology on me” I screamed as tears poured down my rosy cheeks.
“ If you knew then why did you use the same physiology  to stop me from using”
“Excuse me” That was all I managed to say before striding out of his room.  My feet were jelly as I rushed to my room. Nausea threatening to take the life out of me.
“ Ivy you are ok”
“Yeah,” I said as I continued to where ever my jelly legs were taking me.
“Ivy”  I heard Trisha's voice behind me.
“What happened to you” The urge to vomit overcomes all my senses as I dashed to the toilet to puke.
She placed circles on my back, as she helped me with my hair. I sighed as I settled on the floor.  She flashed the vomits and joined.
“Tell me” I shook my head.
“I feel disgusted,  I am disgusting.  Mark is disgusting. I feel so used” I shrugged as I got up and slowly made my way to the bed.
Trisha got the meme that I wanted to be left on my own. I just wanted to think. To go through my life. To pick all the broken pieces of my life.
“Aren't you going for lunch ” Trisha's sweet voice snatched me from the void?
“ I ain't hungry,  ” She shrugged. And made her way out of the room.
Thirty minutes later,  she walked in with onion rings and Harleen tight behind her.
“Hey, darling ” The scent of her perfume sent me to the bathroom,  vomiting all that was I'm my stomach.
“ You ok” she followed me into the bathroom,  holding my hair for me.
I puked once more.
“Your perfume ” That was all I could say as I puked one more time.
“Oo”  My hair dangled confirming her absence
I walked into the room to find Trisha closing the door.
“Harlem left”  So? Am I supposed to follow her?
“ I noticed,” I said as I grabbed her onion rings
“ I thought you weren't hungry” I nodded my head.
“ I ain't hungry, I saw your onion rings and I felt a craving” I shrugged.
“ The perfume Harleen had on”
I sighed
“What about it?”
“ Is your favourite “ 
Not any more.
“ I had forgotten”