chapter 11

Chapter 11

Thunder and lightning woke me up. It was pretty scary out there. I turned around to see Mark beside me. His hand strapped on my tummy. everything that had happened earlier flooded into my mind. I smiled as I placed my hand on his chest.
It is just for tonight. Tomorrow will be a new day and I would have forgotten it. No strings attached.
I whispered in the dark void illuminated by the strips of lightning that would pop up now and then.
The reality of losing my v – card had not yet sunk. How would it? I said no strings attached right? I breathed out as I ran my hands on his tanned body. Mom was right he sure has a great body.
Briskly covered my dry lips to prevent the chipping of my voice.
I planted a kiss on his cheek.
“Mona sleep. It's noon.”
I didn't want to sleep. All I needed was to taste him. I moved my hand from his hairy chest to his libido. I creased his libido.
“F** Mona.
Stop this before he gets angry.”
I didn't want to listen. All I wanted was to get lied to right now.
“ I don't wanna stop Mark,” I said as I moved my head to his legs. I positioned myself and licked his balls.
“Damn, Ivy stop this.” He groaned
He held my head. I explored every inch of his body, every angle, stroke every hole. All he did was moan as he lay there. I teased him more, like myself in control.
I gave him a hand job and I saw him cum. That was all I wanted. My work for the night was over. I cleaned him with my tongue. He pulled me to him and I slept.
“Morning beautiful. It's Easter Sunday.”
I opened my eyes to be greeted by a naked Mark holding a plate with fruits. He placed them on the table. I pulled myself out of the shit. He covered me with a blanket as I walked to the table.
“ I am not looking for temptations early in the morning but definitely in the afternoon “, he winked.
“ hmm well I do not mind the temptations, all I do is appreciate them.” I grazed his body with my eyes, examining every part I had left yesterday.
“ Then we have a problem” he thinned his lips, his forehead forming two wrinkles. I found myself staring, dreaming.
“ What sort of a problem ?”
“ I enjoy my sex life during the night you see …”
Year whatever
He watched me eat the juicy fruits. Some of the juices splashed on my side.
“ Do not eat like a child. “ I shrugged my shoulders as I devoured more of the fruits.
“ There are juicy" He watched as I like my lips clean.
“ Disgusting” I let my hands run to my breast to wipe the juice away.
I raised my gaze to Mark’s. He stood there, frozen in time. His eyes were glued to my breastbone.
“ Are you ok?”
“ Yeah “ he dragged the answer, his globs glaring at my chest.
“I might reconsider my answer" he moved his gaze to mine.
“ Come here” the words were so simple come here yet they hold so much power. They were commanding yet pleading at the same time. The dragons in my stomach charged causing a little moan to escape.
“Let me clean you.” his voice was horsey and low. All I did was nod. But how can he be turned on by something so disgusting? If that is what he wants let me give it to him.
“Wait.”
The two lines on his forehead had formed again, his eyes took the darker shade of the ocean.
“ Waiting is not in my vocabulary. “
He lunged at me. His eyes locked with mine. All I could see was lust in his eyes. His pupils turned a little darker as he watched the juice on my body.
He started licking my mouth, and cheeks. I felt his warm breath sending shivers all over my body. My belly was on fire. His tongue moved to my breast, he sucked them one after the other. I screamed as pleasure rippled through me. Now I understand what Gomorrah and Sodom were going through. They enjoyed the sweetest fruit on earth. Who can deny themselves of this pleasure?
I do not know how we got to the bed. He threw me onto the bed. I felt him down there, down to the forbidden forest. Why call it forbidden when he had already defiled it. He had Succeeded in shuttering me completely with pleasure. I moaned his name. I ran my hands on his back. I dug my nails into his flashes and he groaned whether in pain or pleasure only the Heavens above can say. Somehow I managed to get on top of him. I lowered myself on him. He watched me as my body adjusted to him, accommodating him. He placed his hands on my hips as I began to ride him. I heard him moan my name and say I love in between. I didn’t concentrate on what he was saying after.
He was taking me to heaven and I bet I saw an angel there. I closed my eyes as pleasure rippled through my body. Never for once would I have imagined experiencing such joy, and pleasure.
He left his juicy inside me. I smiled as I got off from him. This is all I wanted.
My phone rang. Shit, I had not talked to mom since yesterday. She might be worried sick.
“Hello, mom.”
“Thank Goodness you are safe. You weren't answering your phone all night and we thought..” I had her say at the end of the line.
“We are a fine mom. We are now on our way home.” I cut her.
“ Another storm might be heading your way so come home as soon as possible.” I heard a curse at the end of the line.
“ You are panting Ivy, is everything alright?”
“ Yeah, I guess. Everything is fabulous mother" there was silence at the end of the line.
“ Is Mark near you? Let me talk to him"
No No not happening. I screamed in my head.
Is it really necessary?
I disconnected the call and looked over the bed. Mark wasn't in the room anymore. I took this chance to sneak into the kitchen and make proper breakfast. Never in my entire life has anyone told me sex is draining.
“mmm, that smells delicious,” Mark remarked as he made his way into the kitchen. I smiled as he planted a small kiss on my neck.
“Mark” I whispered as he slides his hand to my forbidden forest.
“Give me my food Ivy, I am hungry.”
“ It happens to be forbidden, “ I said.
“ well last night and today in the morning… I mean a few minutes ago it was not forbidden. “ he chuckled as he moved away from me. I was sad and happy at the same time. I wanted his hand to stay there a little longer but I knew it would end up making the kitchen a mess. I was already sore and I had difficulty walking.
“Mona are you done. Shit, we are late already. I told Clara we would be home at ten.”
At ten? When you were busy fucking me? Ahh hell no. You do not just make decisions on your own. I wanted to do a comeback but figured it would be useless.
I walked to him.
“Sorry baby.”
I got into the car and he drove. The drive back home was silent. Yep, we were back to square one. What was I thinking that we would be more than this after what we had? What did we have? As far as I can tell it is called sex. We just satisfied our lustful bodies and minds.
I don't regret giving him myself but somehow I feel like he just used me. I let out a huge breath that I didn’t know I was holding.
“Are you ok Ivy?”
So it's now Ivy. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
“ Yeah, I am good. I think I am going to have my periods soon .” I dismissed him. I didn’t want to have this chat, especially with him. I hope he used protection yesterday and today. How stupid am I not to check that out. What If I get pregnant. Whatever it's my first time anyways what can happen.
We reached home. Mom was pacing about when we got there. I could see she had not slept at all. Poor her, if only she knew her daughter had been banged all night.
I greeted her. She helped us to get the gifts into the house.
“mom where is Terry, I haven't seen him since we came back.” she had that distant look in her eyes as she stuttered to answer my question. What the hell. They defiantly fought. I don't get it, mom and Terry are always fighting and I was sick of it.
“He went to the market to buy veggies.” aunt Lisa beamed at me.
“ Ohh"
“you are glowing Ivy, Mark what did you do the kid.” Huh? can she see through me? Can she see that I have been banged? Mark just raised his shoulders.
“ I don’t have to do much for her to glow.” He shrugged and walked out. Yeah, you just had to bang me and here I was glowing. How stupid of me.
Lizzy walked in holding a tax bag full of veggies and as usual, Terry was on his phone.
He glanced at me.
“Hey sis ” he stopped in tracks and swayed his eyes to my neck. He walked toward me and leaned a little. He untied my hair from its usual style. He left it dangling and done coming to my breastbone.
“ Did Mark do this to you? Wait till I get him.”
“ Excuse me?”
“ I hate what he did to you"
He didn’t even wait for my reply. He is so impossible. He marched outside. I need to have a word with him.
“excuse me.” Aunt Lisa nodded her head. I slipped out of the room.
“Trey.” He glanced at me.
“What “ he arched a brow.
“ Can we talk?” He mumbled a whatever.
“Do you still blame mom “ he clicked his tongue.
“mom had nothing to do with the divorce you know.” He glared at me.
“and your know-how. She didn’t fight for him. She just let him go. She wanted to let him go “ really now.
“What exactly did you want her to do. To refuse to sign the divorce papers.” He glanced at said ways.
“Did you have any idea of how Dad treated mom? He cheated, he abused her, she went through depression because of that divorce yet here you are hating her because of that. “ he looked everywhere other than me.
“I thought as much. Give the woman a break for Christ's sake.” He sighed.
“ Are you also giving her a break? Banging her little brother? Is that the break you are talking about?” I felt energy being drained from my body.
“ Excuse me?”
“ The hicks said it all?
I stared at him, his eyes had a mischievous glint.
“ l .. l .. you…”